This one it's awesome! Keep going.

Yeah better than the previous one! 

hAnjF5E.png

`New clan war zone is finished! First you have to be clan member to enter in Clanwar zone, Every kill for an enemy clan member is awarded with Clan Reputation Points. If you are not clan member you will be teleported to the nearest town!

Mytheon's Menu feature! Check it out.

i like that you have passion for this game :D i wish you good luck with your server, i would have some changes in mind for your that would make it much better and intresting but is your server not mine :D, anyway again good luck and don't add retarded custom skills!

i like that you have passion for this game :D i wish you good luck with your server, i would have some changes in mind for your that would make it much better and intresting but is your server not mine :D, anyway again good luck and don't add retarded custom skills!

Yes we have passion in this project im not alone well im workin with the hardest part which is the gameplay but i believe that everything could be better with litle fantasy ^^ Lineage2 is not dead even if ncsoft has relesased 10 clients lol! Custom skills? Not really they are just some tools to help you in some sittuations.

`Clan notice system will be finished soon!

`New Pvp Request command is under development! 

Edited by L2Mytheon

hm hmm seems nice buttons need a little work and will be good gl :D

Yeah they are gettin better day by day :D Just a simple question, Where would u like to start as a new player? Retail starting zones? like elfs in elven village humans talking island and etc or a custom location for all the races?

Yeah they are gettin better day by day :D Just a simple question, Where would u like to start as a new player? Retail starting zones? like elfs in elven village humans talking island and etc or a custom location for all the races?

Always I like the Retail :D But is your choise here because you can see what is easy for peoples .. I recommend you Retail ..

Edited by Authority

Always I like the Retail :D But is your choise here because you can see what is easy for peoples .. I recommend you Retail ..

Thats what i thought too :D But ill change the music on every starting zone just make it less boorin :D

You're either confident that the server will work, or over confident and therefore stupid :)

We are confident because we know what exactly we want and what players want to feel and see! Mytheon will not be of one the 2 month servers yea it will be hard but big achievements needs patience.

We are confident because we know what exactly we want and what players want to feel and see! Mytheon will not be of one the 2 month servers yea it will be hard but big achievements needs patience.

`New Password change feature has been added to .Menu system.