Found The Guy..

Celestine

i found who scammed the guy on this topic he was not SpirakosDafuq he pretended the SpirakosDafuq until i forced him to give me the Real name on mxc :))))

Proofs

[1:48:00 AM] Lineage Services: Hello,how can I help you
[9:08:15 AM] Legacy = Your New Destiny: are u selling packs + services?
[2:04:49 PM] Lineage Services: Yes everything
[2:05:37 PM] Lineage Services: Packs/Websites/Forums/Hosts/Domains/Dedicate/Vps everything that's related to l2 business
[2:07:49 PM] Legacy = Your New Destiny: any previews
[2:09:06 PM] Lineage Services: Well,my computer is burned and I try to work from Phone until Monday so not really I have to handle a job for 1-2months or so
[2:09:26 PM] Legacy = Your New Destiny: good
[2:09:31 PM] Lineage Services: So I can only sell ready works
[2:09:36 PM] Legacy = Your New Destiny: what nick u have on mxc so i can see if you are trusted.
[2:09:39 PM] Lineage Services: I mean packs+sources
[2:09:47 PM] Lineage Services: Xander
[2:10:25 PM] Legacy = Your New Destiny: cant find u
[2:11:59 PM] Lineage Services: I've sent you a photo with my nickname
[2:12:09 PM] Lineage Services: Did you receive it ?
[2:12:38 PM] Lineage Services: Or better tell me your name so I can message you I'm Vip Member a few years
[2:13:27 PM] Legacy = Your New Destiny: Celestine
[2:15:32 PM] Lineage Services: I sent you a message
[2:18:10 PM] Lineage Services: I ve sent you a message in a profile with d.elf Avatar
[2:34:42 PM] Lineage Services: Anyway you didn't told me what do you need
[3:05:04 PM] Legacy = Your New Destiny: nothing because u are another fuck tard guy u will be banned because u are 15 yo kiddo http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/200943-spirakosdafuq-scammer-he-sold-me-l2dev-server-files/
[3:05:54 PM] Lineage Services: This is other l2 services

Picture: that he send me http://i.imgur.com/B04IA96.png

http://i.imgur.com/je0BUMv.png

Global Mods take care 

Cheers.

I knew that it was this guy i already informed MeVsYou with a pm but he didn't check it i guess..

I know almost every scammer in here, and i also know that guy..

Btw what makes you believe that it was me?

I knew that it was this guy i already informed MeVsYou with a pm but he didn't check it i guess..

I know almost every scammer in here, and i also know that guy..

Btw what makes you believe that it was me?

i didnt told that you are my friend u are very great person 

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/200943-spirakosdafuq-scammer-he-sold-me-l2dev-server-files/

+ Proofs Here :D

i didnt told that you are my friend u are very great person 

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/200943-spirakosdafuq-scammer-he-sold-me-l2dev-server-files/

+ Proofs Here :D

lel true, i forgot who made the report sorry xD

anyway, i knew that he was Xander aka InTheEnd aka Vaggenas cause i know that he's using this skype, i never get why this guy scam people, i know him in real life and he's very friendly person and never did anything bad to me :P

lel true, i forgot who made the report sorry xD

anyway, i knew that he was Xander aka InTheEnd aka Vaggenas cause i know that he's using this skype, i never get why this guy scam people, i know him in real life and he's very friendly person and never did anything bad to me :P

[3:16:41 PM] Lineage Services: He paid me 20€ for a compiled pack that I took from l2dev and he would pay me source after few days ... This happens before 6 months and when the shit started he tried to reach me and he find me before 3-4 days and I gave him the source ... As you see he mention he knows me face to face I didn't even knew about the report since I do not do anything now since my computer is broken
[3:17:13 PM] Lineage Services: Shit talking without no reason better leave it for your self smartass trying to play the police officer

he is still the bad person trust me

I didn't scammed anyone lel this guy ledion or how he is called came to my house before 2-3 days that's why he didn't continue the report also I never told him that I was SpirakosDafuq since my name is Chris ... Lel I do not even have a computer and I get in troubles .... I ve sent Celestine 2 screens with Skype chat with that Albanian tard that gave 20€ and wanted to fuck the world ... He got compiled pack before 6 months and he reach me this week for the source ... Since I don't have a computer for like six months ... If Celestine is kind enough he could upload the screens I sent him except being a fucktard playing Serlock Holmes

Most of the Mods know me and I think they understand I wouldn't scamm anyone for 20€ lel shitty people never leave me alone i just check topic I don't add anyone to sell anything they add me they get w/e shit I have left over for 10-20€ and then it's my fault they open a server when you still tell them don't fucking open with this pack before I check it .... Ehh!!! Anyway yeah I know InTheEnd=Ban so now again from the beginning with another Vip account .... Like banning will change anything Mods ban me like 2years now with no reason and I'm still here and I will be still here .... But for the dude he "report" me .... I warned him not to open with it because I have no pc access and I can't help him ... After he ignore me he opened his server got shit and he was searching me 2 months for the back doors until 4-5 days before he came to my house and got the source so the best is to wait his reply before acting again shitty to me

I can confirm too that he don't have pc for like 2 months now, as i mention before i know him in real life.

so if you know him then no prob ;D

so if you know him then no prob ;D

look, i aint bet for any one, not even for me..

i just know that what he's telling is true, keep in mind that there are tons of tards out there where they're looking for a pack, they pay for it and then they say it's useless pack cause for example dagger is better than mage and ofc this is the seller problem cause he didn't fix the pack..

people is stupid, they pay 20 euro for a pack and they believe that they will take the most balanced pack w/o errors,problems,etc and everything will work as they have in on their mind, it happened to me tons of times that's why i stoped selling files.

Anyway it's up to mods now, but as i mentioned before i can confirm that what Xander said is real.

Nah pack I gave him was fine it was just backdoored from l2dev and I didn't knew it ... This guy paid me for a compiled version to learn and he open with it ... And when he realize that it was backdoored he tried to find me and I log 1 day randomly and I saw what he was writing he came to my house got the source end of story ... Ofc Mods never listen to me since I'm the bad guy in all cases so I will get banned probably and giving attention from another account.... Actions like that giving my nerves... I have this account 1,5year without troubles and now I get troubles for 20€ I sold a pack I got from L2 Dev

look, i aint bet for any one, not even for me..

i just know that what he's telling is true, keep in mind that there are tons of tards out there where they're looking for a pack, they pay for it and then they say it's useless pack cause for example dagger is better than mage and ofc this is the seller problem cause he didn't fix the pack..

people is stupid, they pay 20 euro for a pack and they believe that they will take the most balanced pack w/o errors,problems,etc and everything will work as they have in on their mind, it happened to me tons of times that's why i stoped selling files.

Anyway it's up to mods now, but as i mentioned before i can confirm that what Xander said is real.

gotta agree with that 

The question is, why you are selling such facktard packs? Easy money, no? That's one big scam in itself. If you want to pretend to be a dev and sell packs, then take CLEAN pack and mod on your own, don't resell.

I would not care if you got that sources from some other tard or you created them on your own while it has backdoor. You take responsibility for what you sell. Period.

Edited by SweeTs