Found The Guy..

Celestine

The Images that Xander send me on skype 

http://i.imgur.com/dv3n6hv.png

http://i.imgur.com/iteMa3F.png

Cheers

I am ledion,the man who got scammed by Xander,sorry for spirakos but this man claim to be spirakosdafuq,
 L2Dev called me for show me this conversation, Xander never told me about backdoors or anything, he said server is perfect 
for open a live server, after i opened server i was hacked and L2Dev helped me search for backdoor and fix server skills and more bugs
 , I want 200 euro back or ban Xander, i will not leave Xander anyway, !BE SURE!!!

Server got hacked you know why? because L2Dev loged on server and writed the backdoor that he had and xDD and u trust the two sides now? lol

Server got hacked you know why? because L2Dev loged on server and writed the backdoor that he had and xDD and u trust the two sides now? lol

ledion trust only me, because i was the only one who helped him

ledion trust only me, because i was the only one who helped him

yeah 1st he bought the files for 200 Euros for a sunch crap pack with your backdoors after u loged and you writed the shity backdoor and u said that server got hacked by Xander new storka ? lets write a new book about it ?

yeah 1st he bought the files for 200 Euros for a sunch crap pack with your backdoors after u loged and you writed the shity backdoor and u said that server got hacked by Xander new storka ? lets write a new book about it ?

he wasted arround 200 euros on files advertise host website etc... that he told me and it's kinda real, he don't lie...

and he found me from a friend , i never logged in his server, and i don't know any backdoor , i just searched for backdoors and solved him all shits...

Edited by Dan7E2

he wasted arround 200 euros on files advertise host website etc... that he told me and it's kinda real, he don't lie...

and he found me from a friend , i never logged in his server, and i don't know any backdoor , i just searched for backdoors and solved him all shits...

fdgfd.png

[GR] misstyping ειναι το διόρθωσα πιο κάτω εννοούσα ότι αν έκλεβα θα έκλεβα χιλιάρικα οχι τα 20€ του γυφτακου

L2Dev never hacked my server, i know him from another friend, he is very good developer for Lineage2 and World of warcraft, i saw all his works and his live servers, he helped me for free because of my friend, i recommend him to everyone, and about Xander, we will meet again my friend and you will see what will happen!

Hahaha yeah I will really enjoy meeting you again we have a lot to tell of course after I share the files so everyone can get them .... Yeah sure L2 Dev helped you a lot after he destroy you since he is the only one that knew about backdoors.... A lot of thinking right ? Hahaha stay with your friend and cry to each other when I'll share the files tomorrow

L2Dev never hacked my server, i know him from another friend, he is very good developer for Lineage2 and World of warcraft, i saw all his works and his live servers, he helped me for free because of my friend, i recommend him to everyone, and about Xander, we will meet again my friend and you will see what will happen!

Very good developer? lol man please :D he opened like 10 threads and asking for help pls stop it