Found The Guy..

Celestine

and guess what?

server didn't had backdoor ^^

backdoor was added by the guy gave/sold you source

and

be carefull what you say before type anything , because you are claiming false informations about me

Edited by Dan7E2

Backdoor was added for kids like you for avoid reselling, tell me one guy who bought my source and complained here in forum source was backdoored, tell me one single guy who payd for it and had problems, and i say sorry and i give you for free all my files i have in my computer, interlude / high five / classic / ertheia

i dont need your files,and your backdoors are nothing that can't be removed so dont play the smartass or something like that,you have 0 clue of coding,you just trade packs and re-sell them like yours,so dont try to be the loyal guy in here... The case is i sold him a pack that had backdoors and by my mistake i didn't checked it.. the fact is he took the pack without the source opened server WITHOUT source and i strictly told him not to do it,and then after he got hacked,he was trying to reach me to give him the source,BUT i had no pc access so he find me 2-3 weeks later randomly in skype and we arranged to come here to get the Files to try to fix it alone,since i couldn't help him remove them because i had no computer... easy as that.

i dont need your files,and your backdoors are nothing that can't be removed so dont play the smartass or something like that,you have 0 clue of coding,you just trade packs and re-sell them like yours,so dont try to be the loyal guy in here... The case is i sold him a pack that had backdoors and by my mistake i didn't checked it.. the fact is he took the pack without the source opened server WITHOUT source and i strictly told him not to do it,and then after he got hacked,he was trying to reach me to give him the source,BUT i had no pc access so he find me 2-3 weeks later randomly in skype and we arranged to come here to get the Files to try to fix it alone,since i couldn't help him remove them because i had no computer... easy as that.

so why he have a different opinion about this?? why he say everything reverse then you say?

As i said up... my server never had backdoors, if you buy/get it form random unknown people who claim is them servers is your problem not mine, the guy sold/gave you this source added backdoors inside

PS: you should get banner, really, you made Ledion lose more then 200 euros 

Edited by Dan7E2

so why he have a different opinion about this?? why he say everything reverse then you say?

As i said up... my server never had backdoors, if you buy/get it form random unknown people who claim is them servers is your problem not mine, the guy sold/gave you this source added backdoors inside

i dont know and also i dont care,i didn't even told him the Files are yours or something like that,i just told him i have an IL pack that i got from a guy from a trade,he knew what was going from the start,anyway i have no intention to get into E-Wars i dont give a shit about you or what do you sell or try to sell or what you want to pretend...so go back to your corner Mr L2 Dev

i dont know and also i dont care,i didn't even told him the Files are yours or something like that,i just told him i have an IL pack that i got from a guy from a trade,he knew what was going from the start,anyway i have no intention to get into E-Wars i dont give a shit about you or what do you sell or try to sell or what you want to pretend...so go back to your corner Mr L2 Dev

the fact is that you should be banned because you tryed to destroy one honest guy reputation here and his name is >SpirakosDafuq<

2ns reason you should get banned is for reselling my files

3rd reason for made the guy lose more then 200 euro

the fact is that you should be banned because you tryed to destroy one honest guy reputation here and his name is >SpirakosDafuq<

2ns reason you should get banned is for reselling my files

3rd reason for made the guy lose more then 200 euro

The Fact 1 is.... i didn't never mentioned SpirakosDafuq i will explain you what happend and he use's his name in the report topic....

He is so stupid that he can't even separate a few things i told him.. when i was telling him about the pack,i've told him that i also sold it to l2xs owner,SpirakosDafuq shared some files of old l2xs so he thought that i was SpirakosDafuq and i was sharing the files i sold him in maxcheaters(he told me that on skype)

2)You Re-Sell every work you get since nothing of that is yours,also it was just a frozen pack nothing special

3) It's not my problem he is so stupid that he opened a PRECOMPILED PACK that he didn't had the source of it,and lost money because of that...

So please dude gtfo

The Fact 1 is.... i didn't never mentioned SpirakosDafuq i will explain you what happend and he use's his name in the report topic....

He is so stupid that he can't even separate a few things i told him.. when i was telling him about the pack,i've told him that i also sold it to l2xs owner,SpirakosDafuq shared some files of old l2xs so he thought that i was SpirakosDafuq and i was sharing the files i sold him in maxcheaters(he told me that on skype)

2)You Re-Sell every work you get since nothing of that is yours,also it was just a frozen pack nothing special

3) It's not my problem he is so stupid that he opened a PRECOMPILED PACK that he didn't had the source of it,and lost money because of that...

So please dude gtfo

I sell only my stuff, i never sold somebody else stuff in this forum.

People called me a scammer enough and i proved everyone they was wrong... so don't tell me what do to as long as you are the scammer here!

I sell only my stuff, i never sold somebody else stuff in this forum.

People called me a scammer enough and i proved everyone they was wrong... so don't tell me what do to as long as you are the scammer here!

I am ledion,the man who got scammed by Xander,sorry for spirakos but this man claim to be spirakosdafuq,
 L2Dev called me for show me this conversation, Xander never told me about backdoors or anything, he said server is perfect 
for open a live server, after i opened server i was hacked and L2Dev helped me search for backdoor and fix server skills and more bugs
 , I want 200 euro back or ban Xander, i will not leave Xander anyway, !BE SURE!!!

I am the scammer here? why i am the scammer? he requested files for a few bucks(20) i gave him working files as you see since he didn't told me anything about the Files,they were backdoored not from me...when he contacted me and told me the files have BACKDOORS i told him you give me the rest money you own me for the source,you get the files.. and then remove them by yourself since i can't since i have no computer... He agree'd to it as you also say since he meet me in person... Scammer is someone who steals,i didn't steal his money he gave them to me for Files,he got files.. Backdoors was my responsibility to know,yeah sure,and that was a mistake.. i told him i will remove the backdoors when i get my computer fixed(this week) so i dont think im the scammer you mention above :D

I am the scammer here? why i am the scammer? he requested files for a few bucks(20) i gave him working files as you see since he didn't told me anything about the Files,they were backdoored not from me...when he contacted me and told me the files have BACKDOORS i told him you give me the rest money you own me for the source,you get the files.. and then remove them by yourself since i can't since i have no computer... He agree'd to it as you also say since he meet me in person... Scammer is someone who steals,i didn't steal his money he gave them to me for Files,he got files.. Backdoors was my responsibility to know,yeah sure,and that was a mistake.. i told him i will remove the backdoors when i get my computer fixed(this week) so i dont think im the scammer you mention above :D

yes you are and also need to be banned for tryed destroy SpirakosDafuq reputation

I am ledion,the man who got scammed by Xander,sorry for spirakos but this man claim to be spirakosdafuq,
 L2Dev called me for show me this conversation, Xander never told me about backdoors or anything, he said server is perfect 
for open a live server, after i opened server i was hacked and L2Dev helped me search for backdoor and fix server skills and more bugs
 , I want 200 euro back or ban Xander, i will not leave Xander anyway, !BE SURE!!!

Hahahaha dude,you're kidding me now right? i told you from the start DONT OPEN Those files,i told you they were good for a newbie,since you don't even know how to edit a simple HTML File... In person you told me you lost 50euros the one you give for the dedicate,and now you say 200euro? hahaha that's very funny.. And yes i agree with the part of backdoors i never told you it has backdoors SINCE ME DIDNT EVEN KNEW IT... also you say L2 Dev helped you to remove the backdoors.. How? He gave you his source files? hmm,i dont think so.. you gave him the source files i gave you... so i dont understand what you want from me? to pay your mistakes? to give 200euro for the 30 i got in return? hahaha dude you must be really funny or really stupid,nothing more to say in here.. i think if people read the reply's can understand clearly who's mistake is,it was not my responsibility you opened a server with a preconfigured pack without source,since i also even told you don't do it.

yes you are and also need to be banned for tryed destroy SpirakosDafuq reputation

I have nothing to do with SpirakosDafuq since he is a real life friend... i never told this guy i was SpirakosDafuq or something ilke that i told you how he imagine it..

So please dude gtfo

I have nothing to do with SpirakosDafuq since he is a real life friend... i never told this guy i was SpirakosDafuq or something ilke that i told you how he imagine it..

you was not in the right to resell this , i think with this conversation end

I have the right to do anything i want since i have the files in my computer,i can also share them and you will start crying about it so dont force me to do it,then this guy ledion will really loose his money,since for now as you removed the backdoors,he have a functional pack.

are you retard or what?

first you report me for no reason and w/o proofs, then you ask for 200 fcking EURO back from xander while you pay 20? this is the way you get money in your village?

ofc backdoors was Xander responsibility to check something that he didn't but you pay 20 euro what you wanted to take with 20 euro?

stupid people believes that with fcking 20 euros can buy the whole world and their beloved wife ffs. wake up dude.

About you L2Dev, you confirm that by your own.

You added backdoor for "stupid" re-sellers like xander, which means you do it on every pack, you just don't have problems from your customers cause they either removed them or you didn't use them. Rules are rules and on rules says that selling backdoored files is not allowed, so you should be banned.