Found The Guy..

Celestine

Well,yeah that's true I never checked if it's backdoored or not ... And the situation is I can't fix it now since I have no computer I told him to come and get the source from me and try to do it by himself .... The thing is this Dude extend the situation without reason and being clueless of what's happening..... I didn't even knew about he first report attempt since I just explore a few minutes the topics since I'm from my Phone,because my motherboard is burnt and trying to find a mb socket 1156 is very hard here .....

Also remember you get what you pay for .... It was his responsibility to open the server I strictly told him not to do ... The bad thing is I don't have access to my Skype chats since my pc is OFF so I can't defend my self .... Trying to fix a situation from a Phone it's like 0 ...

I didn't scammed anyone lel this guy ledion or how he is called came to my house before 2-3 days that's why he didn't continue the report also I never told him that I was SpirakosDafuq since my name is Chris ... Lel I do not even have a computer and I get in troubles .... I ve sent Celestine 2 screens with Skype chat with that Albanian tard that gave 20€ and wanted to fuck the world ... He got compiled pack before 6 months and he reach me this week for the source ... Since I don't have a computer for like six months ... If Celestine is kind enough he could upload the screens I sent him except being a fucktard playing Serlock Holmes

where the hell you got your hands on my server files haha? :))

Well,backdoors were yours or the guy who gave me those files i dont remember his name... also it wasn't something special i just took it to get the cb features out of it,he liked it he paid for it and he got it.... you're the guy which knew about backdoors so i suppose you were the guy also ruining his server... :D i didn't even checked it since i just took it to get few codes out of it.. :DDD

My main account aka "L2Dev" was banned because of some fake retard kids reported me as a scammer, and i never had time to login this forum and explain how was the situation, few days ago i have explained stacy doll everything what was happened, i am not a scammer as some people think i am, i have helped many many forum members with free services about lineage2 and not only...

I know i will never get back my old account but i can simply show this forum what i did for real and what was the problem...

Well,backdoors were yours or the guy who gave me those files i dont remember his name... also it wasn't something special i just took it to get the cb features out of it,he liked it he paid for it and he got it.... you're the guy which knew about backdoors so i suppose you were the guy also ruining his server... :D i didn't even checked it since i just took it to get few codes out of it.. :DDD

yes the files you gave him or files you own are outdated, because i had upgraded my source more and more, anyway may i know who sold or gave you this files?

And what has it to do with the backdoors that exist in every source people get from you? i get it from another guy who wanted a hi5 pack we did an trade,that's was the reason i also re-sold it for 20euros i dont think it's value is more of it.. The thing is i got in trouble with your shitty backdoors.. :D my bad i didn't investigate it fourther... Putting backdoors in packs doesn't make you a valuable person to be talked

Ofcourse i know,i have no access to my computer until i fix my theme,so i can't tell you.. but nah they are no outdated bullshits like that is just to keep selling it.. It's not valuable more than a few bucks,and i sure doesn' reccomend it for a live server,same thing i told to Ledion,that ignored me and after his mistakes he repoted me :DD YOLO

Ledion related me that you came with 3 boy arround you because you ware scared of him :)) and you acted like a gangster ... :)) i was like: "wtf" when he told me you are 17 y old

Hahahahahahahahah,well no im 20 and also,i was living in my friend's home those days,and we just got him in the car and got into the house to get the source,nothing more nothing less... acting like a gangster and shit lol wtf are you talking about we talk about L2 Sources not selling drugs or something hahaha

And what has it to do with the backdoors that exist in every source people get from you? i get it from another guy who wanted a hi5 pack we did an trade,that's was the reason i also re-sold it for 20euros i dont think it's value is more of it.. The thing is i got in trouble with your shitty backdoors.. :D my bad i didn't investigate it fourther... Putting backdoors in packs doesn't make you a valuable person to be talked

Backdoor was added for kids like you for avoid reselling ( backdoors ware added, yes. but not by me, by the retard who sold/gave them to Xander,i never added backdoors in my sources i sell for money ), tell me one guy who bought my source and complained here in forum source was backdoored, tell me one single guy who payd for it and had problems, and i say sorry and i give you for free all my files i have in my computer, interlude / high five / classic / ertheia

Edited by Dan7E2