Come on nerdy achy i am not hater because i say the truth!its same as i said to y...u are just a stupid nerd who is 24/7 in front of your pc...truth hurts!

24/7 ; D seems like you know my life better than your life ; D

haters everywhere 

i thought tales files were 100% fixed. why would you open a beta?

beta for olly ego up  for sure ;)
Edited by AchYlek

yes new TALES!!! i will joiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnn I will spend alot of money for stalonky porsche :) hah please no again tales :D  but GL maybe will be live without coruption bots and donates all items in L2 in first 1min of live server BB guys close server or make without donate/bots/coruption but its tales :D :) 

If u even believe that stalonka will be online to ban bots instead of asnwering in skype only when donation word is mentioned then u dont know stalonka at all!be idiots and go play in his server once more and then QQ about corruption,bots and epic almost free donate...

If u even believe that stalonka will be online to ban bots instead of asnwering in skype only when donation word is mentioned then u dont know stalonka at all!be idiots and go play in his server once more and then QQ about corruption,bots and epic almost free donate...

Gm is online 24/7 for ban bots, but whats point ? everyone random got script every 1h send email to main char + scripts 0>85 lvl, and if u ban main char also, server will be empty. 

every tales was banned around 10k+ accs for boting, but ru shits ppl u cant stop with boting. 

http://screenshot.cz/GES4C/  this guy had over 600 accs banned for boting and its  1 fucking guy after 1-2 days u will be bored ban still same ppl like retard 

Edited by AchYlek