Advertisment Or What?

te0x

That won't rly prove anything, but obviously massive spam and such bring some people. Now, stay ontopic.

i know it will not prove anything that's why i wanted to avoid to answer him but he continue spamming about me so i had to give him an answer

Edited by MrPro*

no invest = no community

Sorry but you are just wrong.

I know people in...

2k16

... who started a server and bough ads everywhere he saw a spot and couldn't reach 50 online and people who did it right and made 100 stable online in less than a week.

You guys can't get it. That kind of advertise will bring a very generic variaty of people. 50% of them change server every two days, another 40% of it won't like your server. The rest 10% will either play or get bored within the week.

I stick with natural advertisement, people invite each other and you have a healthy 300-600 players online that are faithfull to the server.

In order to do that you need a good server and reputation tho.

a big + to this

Sorry but you are just wrong.

I know people in...

... who started a server and bough ads everywhere he saw a spot and couldn't reach 50 online and people who did it right and made 100 stable online in less than a week.

a big + to this

if you advertise your server by be on every topsite 1st place with ur banner will bring you players thats for sure. if the server its a failure the players will leave thats for sure.

But the main thing is that people will try this server. accounts will be created.

You don't know either. You just rename ur shitty server group to its server name who payed you  lol..

idiot

lol he speaks about online players count and not for a fb page/group

You don't know either. You just rename ur shitty server group to its server name who payed you  lol..

idiot

"idiot" you even don't have a single clue that in the most populated servers nowdays i am the one who makes the advertise campaign , but you people only know to bla bla and nothing else 

"idiot" you even don't have a single clue that in the most populated servers nowdays i am the one who makes the advertise campaign , but you people only know to bla bla and nothing else

That's why they close in less than a month?

That's why they close in less than a month?

what does the advertisment got to do with that?

The point is that people will join but as i said and before its on the how good is the server to stay or leave

or WoW bitch please

www.warmane.com

Wow has around 4 million active subscribers from 10m on current.

But still it's private servers statistics cannot be compared with minecraft's.

Wow has around 4 million active subscribers from 10m on current.

But still it's private servers statistics cannot be compared with minecraft's.

does minecraft got people?

minecraft isn't that game with the pixel graphics?lol

does minecraft got people?

minecraft isn't that game with the pixel graphics?lol

https://minecraft.net/stats

That's only pc.

Overall it surpasses 60 million purchases across all platforms.

Also private servers are legal and the big ones have around 40k each on peak times.

I have worked for a couple of big ones including the biggest one Hypixel.

Some private servers:

https://hypixel.net/

http://www.mineplex.com/

http://cubecraft.net/

Also their topsites have auction for the sponsored top spots. Last month top 5 servers paid 4k each to be on the top list sponsored servers.

Im currently working on a minecraft pocket edition server myself.

It is one of the biggest if not the biggest games around and their emulators are coded in java for desktop and in C# for pocket edition.