How long you think MaxCheaters will be here?

Lain

How long do you think MaxCheaters will be here?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. How long do you think MaxCheaters will be here?

• For next year
    • For next 5 years
    • For next 10 yers
    • For next 15-25 years

Ok, read the poll and vote please.

I'm just interrested how long do you think maxcheaters will be here... Because they sell donator acc's for 10 years.. so I'm just interrested... :)

But I hope it will be here for next 50 years :D

Well , As Far as We Have This Staff , And so MUCH Members ,

I Think MaxCheaters Will Be Here For More Than 20 Years!

But , I Agree With Blane and XxRxX

We Definitely Need a Change...

Hm...i don't think MxC will be gone for the next years, if we didn't like it they'll make a new one so we didn't bored...but considering about Oracle in Matrix says : "Everything that has a beginning, has an end" well i bet it at 5 years...

nah... not for ever...

MxC has changed a lot... it is not how it used to be :D

i remember when Nazghoul and Killer_007 were here (too bad they f*cked the forum up for one day) also MewMew waterkiller and wanted... then were the good days, so much fun :D more than a forum that you came shared and left (like most of ppl here)

MaxCheaters' good times were passed and this is a fact.In fact we are good now, except some little boys which are destroying the forum and the family atmosphere, let's say.Well to be clear and honest with you guys and of course you all know that I never lied to you, I think MaxCheaters needs a change and not a little one.I naturally could agree with NobLe and the Lineage II story but when you think seriously that Lineage II won't be in fashion in the next years then you have to think that MaxCheaters will be good for counter-strike? or world of warcraft? Our forums are good and they have good stuff in ALL sections and I really believe we have a good department in this huge Factory, which is the famous "Cheater's Factory".But now...considering all the copy-paste forums and these facts, we HAVE to change!Everything shall be changed! Posts,Threads,Ideas,Categories,New Look!New sites are opening dozens day-by-day...Change to be still alive in the world's toplists!

-Blane

Guest skaros

if mxc continues like that i believe it has 1 more year left...

but if there are some changes it will last till maxtor close the site :D (means never xD)

MaxCheaters' good times were passed and this is a fact.In fact we are good now, except some little boys which are destroying the forum and the family atmosphere, let's say.Well to be clear and honest with you guys and of course you all know that I never lied to you, I think MaxCheaters needs a change and not a little one.I naturally could agree with NobLe and the Lineage II story but when you think seriously that Lineage II won't be in fashion in the next years then you have to think that MaxCheaters will be good for counter-strike? or world of warcraft? Our forums are good and they have good stuff in ALL sections and I really believe we have a good department in this huge Factory, which is the famous "Cheater's Factory".But now...considering all the copy-paste forums and these facts, we HAVE to change!Everything shall be changed! Posts,Threads,Ideas,Categories,New Look!New sites are opening dozens day-by-day...Change to be still alive in the world's toplists!

-Blane

Yes. Sad but true. The Lineage II game is going down fastly, becomes uninterresting by realeasing new clients so fast. Everybody say that C4 client and Interlude are the best, so I don't think we'll be finding all the bugs for these clients. MaxCheaters will go to search new bugs in new clients, and so far I know, new client verions play only unexpirienced players, that never played before. All Old school players like C4 and IL. I don't blame anyone, it's just how is it. Oh wait, I can just blame NCsoft. Kamael, Hellbound, Gracia ~ lol at these.

as long there is java , NCsoft , Good Devs there will be L2 and MxC regarding as L2 hacking site :P

+1 also there is not like if 1 game die the site will die :P we can exploit hack anything =P

He can seLL the domain anytime ^_^

for 40k euro? bah i preffer w8 till it get 100k euro :P , and even if he sell it , the site still be up , just a change of administration

nah... not for ever...

then were the good days

Kenji noob D: XD

I naturally could agree with NobLe and the Lineage II story but when you think seriously that Lineage II won't be in fashion in the next years then you have to think that MaxCheaters will be good for counter-strike? or world of warcraft?

Yhea why not , also if we had more categorys we could speak about hacking more things =P

Also i agree whit the big change of things but untill maxtor comes back We must have patience ..