Port Forwarding Problems

Entropy

Question

Hello guys,

I have problems with my router and i cant port forward the correct way..Im opening the ports,im sending to a buddy the l2.ini with the correct Ip and he cant log in..Im also using the canyouseeme.org so i can see the ports..when im press to check 9014 port it says Connection refused..Any help? thanks in advance

14 answers to this question

I hope what you added rules for port forwarding to local IP address? Otherwise, external connection did't find your server.

yes i added the rules for my local IP address and i cant find any solutions..add me on skype so i  can send you some screenshots to see for your self if you can of course.. "Oraclezz" username on skype...

Hmm that seems okay, is your server running when testing the ports from canyouseeme? If yes, then i dont have idea whats wrong

Yes the server is running when i test the ports from the canyouseeme.org , i only got problem with the 9014 port..

Cosmote provider is blocking some ports automatically, since they are moving to IPV6 , so you need to call their support 13888. 

disable this and check again

image.jpg

I have done this and still nothing

Cosmote provider is blocking some ports automatically, since they are moving to IPV6 , so you need to call their support 13888. 

I will do that so i can see thats going on

So if 2106 and 7777 is working but 9014 does not, change it to like 2107 :)

I have done this my friend and still got the Connection refused in every port i change 

You are doin something wrong with configs then. You want to say that 2106 is working but 2107 not? Thats not a coincidence, i think you should check all the settings once again