Interlude Pvp Server X1000?

daglistromos

Question

13 answers to this question

You wanna work on a pack for 1 year for a server that will last 1 or 2 weeks?

i wanna make it last more..ill fix many things..and my question was what pack not how much it will lasts

http://acis.i-live.eu/index.php?topic=5597.msg43574#msg43574

300+ players on L2OvC for startup, which I also use as live server for latest changes (sahar keep it updated to latest developement revision, which includes all content of next changeset). The previous season runned for weeks without any need to restart, 100-150ppl average. The pack is stable on its current, latest, form. I fixed most of server runtime errors (one stackoverflow, few NPEs, few ConcurrentExceptions and few other misc errors).

Edited by Tryskell

If you want to work on a pack for 1+ year, the best choice is to downgrade L2JServer's H5. :lol:

Definitively nope, simply because of :

- dp to entirely replace, which means, adapt XMLs or the core side (notably skills)

- drop all pointless features (and 5+ chronicles to remove, it's fat : kamalol race, elemental, etc)

- edit all packets (annoying as f*ck)

Which finally ends you with nothing more than a bugged hi5 (because, well, I find bugs on latest revision which are AS OLD AS Interlude : onDeath() triggering no matter which zone you are, double calls on code (at least 3 places), etc etc).

1y for a total newbie, it's minimum 6 months to learn Java basics + L2J organization, then only at this time you're kinda op to edit something.

Edited by Tryskell

einai gia pvp?

Gr

ναι αλλα αν εισαι "newbie" κανε frozen να μαθεις τα βασικα πως ειναι και πας και για acis

Guys i wanna work on a good pack 1 year + and then open my server,server features will be x1000 pvp with some farm,what pack you suggest?

you probably should be more detailed regarding your skills/experience.