Custom Servers

galos

Im not, but you said it like greeks developed everything. Plus a gr server has nothing to do with developing. That was a private server, so they didn't share a single fix, I bet. They did it for themselves, so your argument is simply invalid. Thats my point :P

I didn't say Greeks developed everything but the perseus admin le meme or what is his name says that lineage 2 has been destroyed by the Greek community. And the only reason that he is able to write and post here is because of a greek admin Maxtor who gave him the access. 

I didn't say Greeks developed everything but the perseus admin le meme or what is his name says that lineage 2 has been destroyed by the Greek community. And the only reason that he is able to write and post here is because of a greek admin Maxtor who gave him the access. 

Well, that's bcs most of the players are greeks and well.. Here we go :)

wow a post that makes sense! that's new for maxcheaters l2 section

1: greeks dont want to use brain (they can only use up to 4 buttons to pvp)

2: greeks dont want to read (they cant even read bolded text regarding enchant rates)

3: greeks dont want to strategize (if you have limited buff slots its automatically a bad server, and more than one tattoo)

4: greeks dont want to farm (if full items cost 10000 items and 1 mob drops 1000 items, it's already too much)

5: greeks only want to make sph and archer and paladin (and the occasional titan)

6: balance is not the issue, it's more when you make archer vs melee fights more balanced it seems like the melee is op to the archer who is so used to shitting on everybody. the idea of balance is extremely biased and it can't be achieved without someone bitching about something

greeks are the reason why l2j interlude is the laughing stock of the gaming community

yes, im sure the world can take notes on how to put their country into massive debt 

You are racist.. No reason for you to say all that.. 

All players in the l2 world can be the same.. Same lazy, same flame, same brain and etc.. 

ok ok its greeks and mexicans. better?

you're the one in denial when you think its not greeks who open over 10 servers a day with literally the EXACT same features (aka changed l2jfrozen configs) with a weebly or wordpress or ucoz site in 2016

greeks have the lowest standards in servers and provide the lowest quality gameplay with their ignorance and constant complaining

Wrong! 

Maybe you must open your eyes better. Leave your computer for 1 day and get out for some fresh air. And the next day give a better look... 

Stop jealousy for the greeks, in the outside world.. Here is just a forum! ;) prostule...

Maxtor cares only for money.. In his balls what lemmer said...

But cool.. I know some romanians people.. Snakes even and on friends..
Edited by 'Baggos'

You are racist.. No reason for you to say all that.. 

All players in the l2 world can be the same.. Same lazy, same flame, same brain and etc.. 

yes, i am openly racist. does that change anything?

yes, they can be the same as in only dumb people actively play l2 so logically the same savagery as expressed by the greeks is expected

Wrong! 

Maybe you must open your eyes better. Leave your computer for 1 day and get out for some fresh air. And the next day give a better look... 

Stop jealousy for the greeks, in the outside world.. Here is just a forum! ;) prostule...

trust me, i couldnt be jealous of greeks even if i tried my hardest LOL

unless i was some kind of politician trying to ruin their nation (like the chimper-in-chief barack obongo)

Maxtor cares only for money.. In his balls what lemmer said...

But cool.. I know some romanians people.. Snakes even and on friends..

case and point

yes, i am openly racist. does that change anything?

yes, they can be the same as in only dumb people actively play l2 so logically the same savagery as expressed by the greeks is expected

trust me, i couldnt be jealous of greeks even if i tried my hardest LOL

unless i was some kind of politician trying to ruin their nation (like the chimper-in-chief barack obongo)

case and point

We are not all the same..
Do not judge us because of 13 years old players...
or because some kids open a server with weebly or ucoz.. There is already people from others countries and do the same..
Romanians,Greeks,Russians,Spanish and etc..

So, you say about Greeks only for a reason.. You're the only one who know the reason.. But not for the game!

Goodnight. And open your mind.. You will need a open mind in real world.. 

le memer states that he/she/it is openly racist and flamed about greek ppl but he is a moderator so if i report his fucking posts cause based on the rules they must get deleted  he will just ignore the report lmao. legit

when u hate something or some1 u just prove  that ur sad and ur life sucks otherwhise u dont have a reason to hate if ur happy, little shit. both middle fingers up 

Edited by IpotoniC

le memer states that he/she/it is openly racist and flamed about greek ppl but he is a moderator so if i report his fucking posts cause based on the rules they must get deleted  he will just ignore the report lmao. legit

when u hate something or some1 u just prove  that ur sad and ur life sucks otherwhise u dont have a reason to hate if ur happy, little shit. both middle fingers up 

+111

and coppa states that children under 13 shouldnt even be allowed to use this forum. so why do you continue to violate federal laws?