DoNat0r , BuGGer , All-Day Player ?????

Who is STRONGER???  

420 members have voted

1. 1. Who is STRONGER???

• Donator
    • Bugger
    • All-Day Player

In Hige rates, if i can bugger ofc but sometimes there are no bugs in higerate so u have to be all day player >_>

In low Ofc All day player beacuse i will not send money just for a stupid game to another country AJAjAJAJa u gotta think i am an idiot if u want there i to send my money just for a "Virtual" thing rofl

Donator in Game = Nw that cant play by his own beacuse he got pwned by evryone and crys 2 much D:

Man, i hate buggers and donators OP, why ? It's sample, the donators OP, he kill you in 1 hit or 2 hit, it's so stupid and no fun. Anyway, about the buggers, it's very sux, big time they don't get ban, because the gm is a asshole. It's better ppl playing normal without buggers and donators no OP.

In Hige rates, if i can bugger ofc but sometimes there are no bugs in higerate so u have to be all day player >_>

In low Ofc All day player beacuse i will not send money just for a stupid game to another country AJAjAJAJa u gotta think i am an idiot if u want there i to send my money just for a "Virtual" thing rofl

Donator in Game = Nw that cant play by his own beacuse he got pwned by evryone and crys 2 much D:

yea you are right... i vote you :D

Man, i hate buggers and donators OP, why ? It's sample, the donators OP, he kill you in 1 hit or 2 hit, it's so stupid and no fun.

Well If u hate donators , dont join donator server ^^

Anyway, about the buggers, it's very sux, big time they don't get ban, because the gm is a asshole.

Well Latly Buggs hacks exploits are Dying So u dont have to worry about it ;/

He dosnt caught us beacuse we are smart ^^

well i think a all day player   that realy know alot from l2 cuz a bug user will be out game  cuz everyday they remove bugs

Well Just Some Bugs Die..

And is more fun be all day player + Bugger :P Remember bugs are not just for 1 thing They help u like the acp or the patches ^.-

Donator and Bugger  both are strong... But dagger's have still a chance against them... no one can escape a sucessfully Lethal Strike ;D I vote for Bugger coz it's boring to play on low rates and i never play on server with Donation...

Lets face it. A bugger has 350000000 life and 100000000 P.atk/ M.atk. You lose lol. So bugger will win no contest.

O.o Where can u do that bug? LoL Bugger are dying unfortunately , that is why i said , when u cant bug i preffer be all day player and win the respect of the others than being a donator that havent done nothing and get the same

So u cant be bugger evrywhere ^^

But dagger's have still a chance against them... no one can escape a sucessfully Lethal Strike ;D

LoL Go play a low server and tell me if lethal work boy  :-*

and in hige rate servers they set up that lethal to be 1/100 =(

In my opinion a bugger can have them all... (max armor max weapons max raid boss jewels.. ALL) so with that way o bugger is undying... don't you tkink?

O.o Where can u do that bug? LoL Bugger are dying unfortunately , that is why i said , when u cant bug i preffer be all day player and win the respect of the others than being a donator that havent done nothing and get the same

So u cant be bugger evrywhere ^^

LoL Go play a low server and tell me if lethal work boy  :-*

and in hige rate servers they set up that lethal to be 1/100 =(

Man i already played AW on 10x L2j server with 150 - 200 Players online. And the sucess rate of lethal strike about 1/7 and i killed alot of Donators. Most of the was archer's with +30 d bow and ++++ Sets...

Realy depending , if you go for All-Day player he can learn to fight and get equipment!

Donator , just get equpment (if we are talking about realistic donation , in witch normal player can obtain as well but in longer time)

And bugger, waste some time but get what he deserve so

All-day player > donator > bugger!

bugger is on first place no matter what you all say. "there might be no bugs" - there are allways bugs, the fact that we don't know them it's another thing but they exist :P.and since we talk hypothetically, the bugger is stronger even than the GM.

Skilled players wins ( talent in l2 gaming :D )

Btw it depends what kind of bugger and what bug he using wh entchant is easy but still powerfull ( if most ppl in server have low entchantet waeps

ls stuck is more powerfull as entchant bug for sure

and l2phx pro + skilled player will own whole server alone :D