DoNat0r , BuGGer , All-Day Player ?????

Who is STRONGER???  

420 members have voted

1. 1. Who is STRONGER???

• Donator
    • Bugger
    • All-Day Player

Aww u can donate for items and etc,but the real player play all the day,and can be better,and the donator cant donate for play better xD,so i think the all play players

It depends of the server, if in the server have custom mage armors +10 INt +10 WIt +10 CON + Empo lvl 10, etc etc etc. I think that the donarts will be the strongest

But, however, i think that the Buggers r the strongest in the most of the servers ;D

• 3 weeks later...

All day players are stronger.

Buggers get caught eventually and banned making them pretty fuking weak in the long run.

Donators, Tend to donate because what they lack in skills they try to make up in gear.

All day players Will outlast any bugger and eventually have the same gear as a donator. and because he has played longer he will have more experience so theirfore be a better player and be stronger.

Anyone who doesn't agree is as retarded as you are for starting this piece of trash

All day player - some one from POLAND xD 24/7 online.. life? what is that ;D. [ nothing personal ... but PL's are farming machines] I leave empty vote because the poll is too stupid. 1st the Donator can also be a skilled player despite the fact he has donated items. The bugger can make a bug for example for stats and still pwn you.. the all-day player can just farm xD Than again you don't know who is he or what he is capable of..so this is totally retarted . The gear isn't important nor the bug.. what is important here is the skills of a guy. For example believe me or not i've killed a guy with 1kk + hp with 2 hits... Yes i know you already guessed how.

bugger and hackers are the best but if you play in a server which is very well protected the all day player is better

But what is better to play in a server where all bugs work and are playing lots of players there like l2core thanks