Source

chxikva

Question

Hello everybody i need some l2j source for online server with 300-400 online and i can't find some good working source if you know some links or anything please comment below 
P.S I haven't enough money to buy source  :happyforever: 
Edited by chxikva

Afcourse guys like you who spend their 50% of day in maxcheaters will find 1 reason to answer you, 

i feel so bad for you i dont really care how i write here 

at least i am not a vip member at maxcheaters :P crawl back to your cave really cause you have no idea why u even answer to me

I don't usually answer that much which u can clearly see, but it seems ya know better than me.

It's just that stupid people keeps me entertained when im bored.

That's all.

Do not throw yourself lower than u are, fanboy.

can you teach me how to make a command ?

i will make soon a WTS dev services topic, you can request my services there, but i will charge you a cookie for the job

I don't usually answer that much which u can clearly see, but it seems ya know better than me.

It's just that stupid people keeps me entertained when im bored.

That's all.

Do not throw yourself lower than u are, fanboy.

Relax you can say whatever you want, maxcheaters is famous for spams, fights, wannabe everyone know... 

if you say "i had a fight in a forum where..." they will say "at maxcheaters? " So why even continue this...

I am the best, you're the best, xdem is the best, alextoti is the best everyone behind a monitor is the best...  but you won this because i continue 

answering... my mistake

i will make soon a WTS dev services topic, you can request my services there, but i will charge you a cookie for the job

Let him, took him 2 days to realise that C# and C is different languages :D 

(waiting for a comment from xdem) 

Let him, took him 2 days to realise that C# and C is different languages :D

(waiting for a comment from xdem) 

The fun thing is you can't write in neither of them. 

(Too much blowing on xdem, turn it down a bit)

The fun thing is you can't write in neither of them. 

(Too much blowing on xdem, turn it down a bit)

what happened Elfo you became his toy? ;) i see lately whenever i comment for Ms. Xdem you're always supporting.. 

are you working on his project? Proof that you're lower than him and you just want to avoid confilct... crawl back to your cave kiddo

what happened Elfo you became his toy? ;) i see lately whenever i comment for Ms. Xdem you're always supporting.. 

are you working on his project? Proof that you're lower than him and you just want to avoid confilct... crawl back to your cave kiddo

There is no better and worse. The "I can solve a problem in the most feasible way possible or not". And I'm not being supportive. I'm just objective. Saying he can't code is not true. He is however a big mouthed little prick. 

You on the other hand are a noone sucking his dick. 

Oh and saying crawl back to your cave doesn't make you look cool but stupid