A E P V P Engine

xxdem

If we gather all interlude servers, maybe we will find a way to contribute all and buy the source of it.

What i wroted before was a good review, if you took it as offense, than is maybe cuz u got used to war against me :D

I meant to say that the events are like he knows "TEAM VS TEAM", a team fighting another team! not flying cars and things like that :)

Just that they are more complex and with more configurable things o.O

Is it better?

Niggaz love blackholes :D take care. Anyway you ask too much..

Without source, you could make a lower price (not like i want to buy it), but to be honest is a simple suggestion..>They wouldn't pay 300$ even for a whole server pack.

Is your right to ask as much as u want, but looking on how community started to be, it's waste of money to make such investments when no one will gonna appreciate it :)

Or a better presentation of your product will make them buy it.. Some good looking texts won't move them.

You can set-up some nice events and show them up.

Niggaz love blackholes :D take care. Anyway you ask too much..

Without source, you could make a lower price (not like i want to buy it), but to be honest is a simple suggestion..>They wouldn't pay 300$ even for a whole server pack.

Is your right to ask as much as u want, but looking on how community started to be, it's waste of money to make such investments when no one will gonna appreciate it :)

Or a better presentation of your product will make them buy it.. Some good looking texts won't move them.

You can set-up some nice events and show them up.

Dude, Im referring to pros not kids that open a localhost server that never goes live and thats it. 450$ is nothing, It was the daily donations I got from L2AEPvP. I'm not mass selling or anything. Till now I've sold only one and this topic will be locked when one or two more will be sold. 450$ is nothing for a serious guy

New Update

v5.1 (Beta) new tags: Script

Scripts in this EventEngine can be any language the user wants (python, java, javascript, scala, etc)

A quick preview of the XML:

ZW3BH7I.png

The hook attribute will hook your code where you want automatically, its self explanatory.

call by id example:

cb9pOM8.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

v6 BETA is under development!

New Features:

• Matchmaking
  • AFK penalties
  • Multi-stats
  • A wider range of event support
  • New events
  • Database history
  • Hallf of Fame
Edited by xxdem

• 3 months later...

Hello

I am interested in buying the engine, though I cannot see your skype id. Please send it to me via private message.