L2Mod.ru Any1 ?

dpxx

I buyed interface 5,2 from l2mod.ru but its not working on servers who have smart guard when i try to run l2 it says GAME GUARD DECIDES TO CLOSE GAME SESION error 63 any1 have interface and fixed this problem? payed 15$ abd still cant use it.. gg :D

I buyed interface 5,2 from l2mod.ru but its not working on servers who have smart guard when i try to run l2 it says GAME GUARD DECIDES TO CLOSE GAME SESION error 63 any1 have interface and fixed this problem? payed 15$ abd still cant use it.. gg :D

last time when i tried it, it was working finee at sg 

I pm'ed the vendor several times and i got the impression that he just want to sell his software somehow w/o testing and sending proofs if it is rly working on a server.

The skype name of the vendor is: "c0d3rtm". Imo it is not worth to buy this software, unless if he bring weekly updates to make their software fud against smart-guard.

Edited by DeMeNs0s

atleast i have test version so i didnt pay for it 

The owner / seller of this software told me that each purchase will be bind to 3 character names. Means, you could get the error becuz of this reason (not if it was really a sg error)

Edited by DeMeNs0s

The owner / seller of this software told me that each purchase will be bind to 3 character names. Means, you could get the error becuz of this reason (not if it was really a sg error)

like i dont know it))

if u use another name, that interface just dont work, but  there u get sg error