[ A V E ] Game Files Encryption Client - Protection Tool

LINEAGE ][ PROTECTION TOOL

My protection tool is a game client extension that allows to encrypt game files with custom encryption key.
The purpose of this product is to provide best protection for your files from being modefiend and used by others.
Protected files are guaranteed from being modefied or viewed. Will work for both, server owners and mod-makers.

BASIC DESCRIPTION:
  • Supports 111, 121 and 413 Lineage II encryption algorithms
  • Works for any chronicle of Lineage II
  • It not based on SmartCrypt or LameCrypter
PRICE:
  • 120 euro (1 confirmed break by skilled developer)
  • 65 euro!
PAYMENT:
  • PayPal
  • Skrill
  • International bank transfer
  • Private Message

Take care,
Ave
Edited by aVVe

LINEAGE ][ PROTECTION TOOL

My protection tool is a game client extension that allows to encrypt game files with custom encryption key.

The purpose of this product is to provide best protection for your files from being modefiend and used by others.
Protected files are guaranteed from being modefied or viewed. Will work for both, server owners and mod-makers.

BASIC DESCRIPTION:
  • Works for any chronicle of Lineage II
  • It not based on SmartCrypt or LameCrypter
PRICE:
  • 120 euro
PAYMENT:
  • PayPal
  • Skrill
  • International bank transfer
  • Private Message

Take care,
Ave

give us example of what you sell - 1 crypted file that would work with l2 - to prove for sellers that is not lamecrypt or smart .

P.S.

May i wonder who is author ?

Edited by LightFusion

1. File example

downlo13.png
* Unfortunately I can't share my executable patch file which adds all necessary support into Your system files folder
so You could actually use this protected file with Your game client and test it online. Patcher is part of my protection tool

and I can't share it, but here is the protected / encrypted *.utx file.

2. I'm the author. I've made it for myself long time ago - back in the days when I was doing L2 mods. Now I don't need it
but it's one and only kind of a work, because I kept it for my own usage and no one - beside me, has it (not like Smart / Lame crypters).

It's based on individual encryption key, so any server owners and mod-makers will find it really useful.

Take care
Ave

Edited by aVVe

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

BASIC DESCRIPTION:

utx, ukx, dat, ini and other Lineage II files can be encrypted / protected with my Tool.

Edited by aVVe

Read this please:

1. File example

downlo13.png
* Unfortunately I can't share my executable patch file which adds all necessary support into Your system files folder
so You could actually use this protected file with Your game client and test it online. Patcher is part of my protection tool

and I can't share it, but here is the protected / encrypted *.utx file.

2. I'm the author. I've made it for myself long time ago - back in the days when I was doing L2 mods. Now I don't need it
but it's one and only kind of a work, because I kept it for my own usage and no one - beside me, has it (not like Smart / Lame crypters).

It's based on individual encryption key, so any server owners and mod-makers will find it really useful.

Take care
Ave

Edited by aVVe

Click your file example and you will see that it has been deleted.

So you know

Sorry, I didn't know link was outdated.

Check it again please - it is working. You can find *.utx, *.dat and *.ini file inside.

whats this bullshit? The attacker will try to reverse the dlls that encrypt the files not the encrypted files directly you clown

If you want your method to be tested you MUST provide full working system. Else keep your mouth shut

Edited by xxdem