interlude [L2Off] L2 Cyan

l2cyan

Stop spamming on skype to welcome your clans lol,welcome them by messaging their own skypes not ourrs lol.

just do the same with me : right click on his name > Remove from Contacts izi pizi lemon squzi !

just do the same with me : right click on his name > Remove from Contacts izi pizi lemon squzi !

more spam, what do you think? pro=+++posts? 

lot cartel "    "

We would like to welcome GlobalAbuse clan!

lot cartel "    "

he told him what he did with his skype

lot cartel "    "

i see that you are the only one who is spamming here 

We would like to welcome GlobalAbuse clan!

he told him what he did with his skype

thanks <3

to many clans registered i hope we will see a good and stable servidor

lets see some nice pvp finally

Our advertise is running worldwide ,we are still expecting many clans and of course solo players to join us . Don't forget our events which are running and may help us a lot to invite more players : http://forum.l2cyan.com/index.php?/forum/5-events/

you made section for ru community but redirect them to post their ru clans in the main clan section ? why you do that? let them post in their section wtf !

you made section for ru community but redirect them to post their ru clans in the main clan section ? why you do that? let them post in their section wtf !

It is better to gather all clans in one section instead of splitting them 

Edited by l2cyan

It is better to gather all clans in one section instead of splitting them 

as you wish i think Russians will hardly find their own blood in the clan section because they dont know english :D

as you wish i think Russians will hardly find their own blood in the clan section because they dont know english :D

i will agree with this guy u should add RU Clan section.. 

Edited by Celestine

What if clans registered?Many servers had forum with registered clans,that ofc means nothing,i know this server has potential but noone believes that will last.Every server dead on 1 week max.Hope that won't be same here,but thats the truth you all know.

What if clans registered?Many servers had forum with registered clans,that ofc means nothing,i know this server has potential but noone believes that will last.Every server dead on 1 week max.Hope that won't be same here,but thats the truth you all know.

tRuE