L2Jesios - Truly Back, Truly Yours, Truly Free

Elfosass

Hello Maxcheaters.

zIVos.png

Introduction

So as you can tell by the title L2jEsios is back. If you have no idea what i am talking about then i would recommend you clicking this link just so you can get the general idea.

So the main idea of the old L2jEsios came from the fact that many people had many packs all over the place with randomly coded features, many of which they paid money for and many of my own codes too. The way to stop that was to make an open source project with as many new and fascinating features as possible. However my knowledge back in 2012 as not the same as it is now. 

The project's name stood for Elfocrash's Shares In One Source.

The project's name NOW will stand for Every System In One Source.

That this means is that i will recode and add every single features that you might have seen in L2 over the years and make it fully customizable for you to use it with modern technologies.

Some background of me

So for the last couple of months I am working as a Web Developer in the biggest recruitment website solutions company in the UK. During that time i learned many things that make a project really easy to use and better coded and L2j could get many of these upgrades. As a backend developer i code in C# for asp.net but at the same time i can apply these concepts in java.
So this is a win win, cause i wanna train while you can get a really good pack to use and stop paying stupid prices for stupid features.

Project basis

The project will be based on latest aCis revisions so you will be able to benefit straight away by the clean, stable aCis experience while also having my customizations in it. I do have permission from Tryskell to do that.

Project Model

The project is free to use. This does NOT mean that it is open source. You are actually getting a compiled version of the system which will only accept the localhost IP as an external one. However by contacting me, i will register your server's ip in my datacenter FOR FREE and you will be able to use the pack for your live server.

Why i do that?

Well basically i don't want it to be a mess and i want to have control behind the usage of the pack.

To sum up, the project is free to use but at the same time it is closed source and i have control over who uses it.

Features

So this is where is gets interesting. This system will have the most groundbreaking features ever seen in a gameserver.

First and foremost, i could list every single common feature but i will not because everyone knows, pvp reward and all that.
I will actually take the time an explain some of the features that will make this project amazing.

• Automatic version checker and updater.

So every time i will release a new version the system will actually promt you to download the new version if you want, so it will be like you are having and actual svn.

• Forum Engine in the Community Board.

So many might have an idea of what that means and you might have seen it in a couple of servers but this is different. In here i will transfer the whole forum experience in the community board. You will be able to upload a fixture of yourself and have a complete navigation on a server forum just like you do in here.
HOWEVER this is where it gets interesting. You will be able to actually link the ingame community board with the smf forum or the ip.board you use at your website. That's right. You will be able to navigate, post and do things for the website ingame and visa versa.

• Ingame Paysafe Card Checker

This one is a nice addition too. There are many paysafecard npcs where people just register their cards and the admin can later check the psc pins one by one but it is shit because someone can technically spam with different accounts different fake cards. My system will actually check ONLINE if your card has the full amount in it or not so you will only get legit cards

• Ingame Paypal System

Yeah this one too. People will be able to check the id of their donations automatically and they will automatically get the amount you set per currency ingame without any system on the website to support that.

More to be announced soon.

Download
To be edited.

Please let me know what you think.

Edited by Elfosass

im rly bored of ur craps,after 1 week u gonna say "project closed because of X reasons,im sorry" so close topic.

Funny thing is that this time i am actually doing this more for me than the community so your argument is invalid. 

Cool story thanks. But they wont need to edit it anyway :)

why? you've seen many midrate non-custom servers lately right?

retard

Oh yeah I forgot, you will make a library of custom crap that will have all customs someone needs, the way you succeeded last time

Edited by xxdem

why? you've seen many midrate non-custom servers lately right?

retard

Oh yeah I forgot, you will make a library of custom crap that will have all customs someone needs, the way you succeeded last time

What I did on that crap is not even close to relevance to what I do now

Project Model

The project is free to use. This does NOT mean that it is open source. You are actually getting a compiled version of the system which will only accept the localhost IP as an external one. However by contacting me, i will register your server's ip in my datacenter FOR FREE and you will be able to use the pack for your live server.

Why i do that?

Well basically i don't want it to be a mess and i want to have control behind the usage of the pack.

To sum up, the project is free to use but at the same time it is closed source and i have control over who uses it.

I bet that most of the people didn't read this.

I bet that most of the people didn't read this.

You can have the full experience of the project you basically can't leech it.

First release will be available on Sunday.

Edited by Elfosass