interlude [L2J] L2 The One

Tilllate

Hello everybody. We are here and think to open the doors again after a long pause. We are using the latest revision of lucera (russian private pack) and the latest protections from lamegard and DDOS Protect from HyperFilter. Server is planed to be open on 10.12.2015 at 20:00 GMT+2.

Server Info's
Rates:
Experience : 5000x
Spell Point : 5000x
Adena : 10000x
Drop : 1x

Enchant Rates:
Safe : +5
Max : +20
Simple Scrolls : 70%
Blessed Scrolls : 100%

Main Info:
No Grade and Weight penalty
Anti heavy system
Stable Platform
Balanced buffs/skills/classes
Full interlude geodata / pathnode

Custom Items:
Tattoo (10% hp mp cp)

Augmentation:
Augument chance : 10%
Max 1 skill
Removed chance skills

Olympiad:
Retail olympiad system
Competition period 1 week
Olympiad start time 18:00 end - 00:00

Vote reward:
In-game working vote reward system.After server start you can vote for server and automacilly be rewarded. So get ready for server start and voting !

We are waiting more than 500 ppl online at start !
Edited by Tilllate

very bad gameplay on server , it is almost impossible for me to not like a server , but this one gosh so bad already 3 rr in 1 hour and in the start it had full lag

Edited by MrPro*

Server is frozen and NOT lucera ru files. Augmentation 10% with mid and 20% with top is the biggest lie there.I used 435(!) farmed all with my 9 adrenaline chars and not even a skill.Same pack that every pvp server uses from 2010 to today and so on.Bad balance,daggers with +5 make 8-10k dmg backstabs.Also i think it's the biggest bot server now live,all farmable players are with adrenaline or tower bots with 5-8 chars per player.Giran full afkers waiting for santa to reward 'em.Admin never response on balance issues,he keeps ignoring every single player.Overall it's another same crap with every other pvp server opening since 2010.Clearly a bad server.Regards,

Edited by ~Mv3~

Server is frozen and lucera ru files. Augmentation 10% with mid and 20% with top is the biggest lie there.I used 435(!) farmed all with my 9 adrenaline chars and not even a skill.Same pack that every pvp server uses from 2010 to today and so on.Bad balance,daggers with +5 make 8-10k dmg backstabs.Also i think it's the biggest bot server now live,all farmable players are with adrenaline or tower bots with 5-8 chars per player.Giran full afkers waiting for santa to reward 'em.Admin never response on balance issues,he keeps ignoring every single player.Overall it's another same crap with every other pvp server opening since 2010.Clearly a bad server.Regards,

an epianes augment den 8a ekanes kan reply

exeis ma8i kala ta pack vlepo ,

mipos 8es na se pari kai tilefono? gia private support fasi?

an epianes augment den 8a ekanes kan reply

exeis ma8i kala ta pack vlepo ,

mipos 8es na se pari kai tilefono? gia private support fasi?

pios ise esy kai giati se ethikse to thema?.A nai kserw,profanws exeis idio pack ston Aaron :D

pios ise esy kai giati se ethikse to thema?.A nai kserw,profanws exeis idio pack ston Aaron :D

profanos des ligo an exome stin gonia...  exete mazeuti oloi i gnostes edo

ka8aro frozen exei to palikari

den saresei enas server vges min milas... den xriazete na milas...

taxa mou to pezeis boteras kai etsi cheater fasi , eides kai lucera agori mou bravo

anikse ta strava sou...http://prntscr.com/9coyv9 o an8ropos anikse me oute source... pios kserei pou skata to vrike share etimo...

trava kane kana re-share pos na benoune me diplo

worst server in l2 history, archers critting 3k on full +20 mage

theres no lameguard as it says on server forum, every bot is working.

I honestly wonder how the fck this server reached 900 ppl, for real l2 community nowdays is retarded as fck.

profanos des ligo an exome stin gonia...  exete mazeuti oloi i gnostes edo

ka8aro frozen exei to palikari

den saresei enas server vges min milas... den xriazete na milas...

taxa mou to pezeis boteras kai etsi cheater fasi , eides kai lucera agori mou bravo

anikse ta strava sou...http://prntscr.com/9coyv9 o an8ropos anikse me oute source...

Empasi periptwsh to pack den ine lucera ru padws,ka8aro frozen i oxi gemato bugs einai k ine pliris unbalance sa server.Tecpa egw ipa ti gnwmh mou eseis an 8elete pexte s ayton to server