You must have a real protection because you are going to fail in the first minute (I'm not ddoser, I'm not threating). I'm just saying because you became really famous server until now.

During the test i saw this npc with this name.. Will it be like this in live too? ;p

qL7b9yX.jpg

Back to the point.

This npc was randomly spawned during the test , so i decided to take a screen of it cause i found it funny and the rest of em had NoNameNpc on them. :[

I'm waiting for ur reply on this Undersec ;p

You must have a real protection because you are going to fail in the first minute (I'm not ddoser, I'm not threating). I'm just saying because you became really famous server until now.

remember kOzA? ........... he dont like the server :P

Back to the point.

This npc was randomly spawned during the test , so i decided to take a screen of it cause i found it funny and the rest of em had NoNameNpc on them. :[

I'm waiting for ur reply on this Undersec ;p

i forgot this npc hehe i was tasting smth and i rename it to this :D :D its funny yea :)

i will upload patch today.. site will be on today also ;)

we already got ddos to our site... haters gona hate ofc .. but i think hyperfilter and stormwall can handle this

1 day left guys <3

During the test i saw this npc with this name.. Will it be like this in live too? ;p

qL7b9yX.jpg

αχαχαχαχαχα εκλαψα!

i forgot this npc hehe i was tasting smth and i rename it to this :D :D its funny yea :)

i will upload patch today.. site will be on today also ;)

we already got ddos to our site... haters gona hate ofc .. but i think hyperfilter and stormwall can handle this

1 day left guys <3

you nab xd

btw i tested the server and i can say it's very well builded from what i've seen till now, nice work mate ;)

thank you :)

a maintenance started for more info i will keep update this topic :

http://l2undersec.com/forum/index.php?/topic/574-hosting-update-29112015/