Lineage 2 Interlude Pack + Source Custom

mircowwwa

People will buy from me if they need something, if this guy files are backdoored? Why he sell for only 50 euro?

only for 50 euro?

dude wtf?

who you think will pay that money?

only noobs who don't know how to create a server.

So you're saying,you sold him Backdoored files?

nope he mean, what if he added backdoors and sell them (he try to make him untrusted so noone would buy them from him, so he can get more money)

only for 50 euro?

dude wtf?

who you think will pay that money?

only noobs who don't know how to create a server.

nope he mean, what if he added backdoors and sell them (he try to make him untrusted so noone would buy them from him, so he can get more money)

File have no backdoor i control it myself i'm not selling shit files you can test it there is test server :D i have some skype chat that you can change idea on L2 Dev but i'm good person and i don't want to put because i think this is very personal ... 

ok enough, who need files contact me via private or skype, have a nice day and i hope this thread will be junked/removed

why do u want to destory this thread man? this is only the truth... ppl can test it ... 

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/54023-read-before-posting-how-to-sticky/

• Reselling is not allowed without the real author's permission. Such topics will be locked without any warning!

Selling my files is forbidden, who want to buy this files contact me, i can provide same files with fixes up 29 09 2015

Clearly u dont have any permission.

Dunno why this thread is still open , just promote Psyancy to gold he tryhards too much.

• Reselling is not allowed without the real author's permission. Such topics will be locked without any warning!

Dunno why this thread is still open , just promote Psyancy to gold he tryhards too much.

yeah, you're right!that's what i'm trying :okey:

i have chat on skype that he give me permission and i paste 6/7 thread ago but this is not important because this files is not of L2 Dev and i modify it myself ... there is no way to exit man and i have ppl (one is my real friend) that can confirm with other skype chat that L2 Dev allowed this file re-sell ... this is all ...

i have chat on skype that he give me permission and i paste 6/7 thread ago but this is not important because this files is not of L2 Dev and i modify it myself ... there is no way to exit man and i have ppl (one is my real friend) that can confirm with other skype chat that L2 Dev allowed this file re-sell ... this is all ...

lolz = i give you my permissions ! 

hahaha this guy...

Edited by NoName1

btw this isn't for a pack, cause the pack is not even L2 Dev pack, it's a free project with some customs so it's not actually his pack.

this rule is about a website for example, or an updater.

I have full control :)

that means you sell backdoored files right?.

be careful of what you say mate ;)

that means you sell backdoored files right?.

be careful of what you say mate ;)

lolz mate,tolling man XD L2 Dev is not a Dev is a re-seller also and however i repeat this is more fixed and stable than this files i know mxc rules ... and i repeat that also him said on skype chat to me and my real friend theprofet(mxc name) that allowed to re-sell this file ... 

what do u mean with this reply??

sos9ae.jpg

yeah people look this ... this is my real friend chat that help me with this files to fix bugs ... see what L2 Dev said to him  ...