Stallone Servers & Mxc Community [Poll]

Averia

Remove stallone servers from MxC  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Remove stallone servers from MxC

• Yes
    • No
    • I dont care

Every h5 mid rate server has problem with stalone servers. Soon L2Cartel is opened, Averia once again will try to get it down by DDOS :P

You mad that stalone is making more money than You?

Where is you server vampir? 2-3 days and all leave, my god :( :happyforever:

Edited by Anitah

Every h5 mid rate server has problem with stalone servers. Soon L2Cartel is opened, Averia once again will try to get it down by DDOS :P

You mad that stalone is making more money than You?

Ja,if not what's the point of it ? 

Well, vampir is behind of all Stalones servers, so i guess u'r partly talking about his project (Cartel)

Well, vampir is behind of all Stalones servers, so i guess u'r partly talking about his project (Cartel)

Nope i dont talk about cartel, i talking about he's another fail server i dont remember name :D

Nope i dont talk about cartel, i talking about he's another fail server i dont remember name :D

vampir is Stalones developer, so i think when you talk about vampir projects you can name any of Stalones project, as i said before :)

P.s. I know you want to name L2Raze ;)

Edited by Pleyne

Failed hard, nobody likes PvP Servers that i make, even though in my opinion it was best server i played.

This thread should simply be closed... as much as I dislike Tales for the tactics they use to lure people in, they haven't done anything here that justifies a ban. Something you could do however is banning the fools impersonating people/servers such as the guy above me.

Sooner or later he will stab you in back

the money vampir makes on a day is what you get per month from ur russians adms - maybe 2 motnhs, the money vampir makes in 15 days whole averia needs 1month+ to make them .

tales gives most fun in everything, most updated source l2j arround, most functional features never ever will appear on any l2 server except tales srvs, completely 0 corruption and never paid 1euro to clans,

100 dogs will flame now but 100 of them know its true, they will flame cuz truth hurts - tell us what your server offering better than tales, thx

the money vampir makes on a day is what you get per month from ur russians adms - maybe 2 motnhs, the money vampir makes in 15 days whole averia needs 1month+ to make them .

tales gives most fun in everything, most updated source l2j arround, most functional features never ever will appear on any l2 server except tales srvs, completely 0 corruption and never paid 1euro to clans,

100 dogs will flame now but 100 of them know its true, they will flame cuz truth hurts - tell us what your server offering better than tales, thx

7wgvpgU.png

Vasilis = Stalone

hCWa6vA.png

Z1KyHmP.png

uZjl64i.png

Edited by Averia