Stallone Servers & Mxc Community [Poll]

Averia

Remove stallone servers from MxC  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Remove stallone servers from MxC

• Yes
    • No
    • I dont care

Since there are tons of resources and now everyone can open a server with 0 knowledge, just download a ready precompiled pack and open with 50 euro (35 euro dedi/10 domain/5 host) it's obvious that l2 scene will die soon

@offtopic , i wonder if mxc will raise back as it used to be 2008 - 12, leading forum of L2 priv servers.

You can't compare 2008 - 12 with current and future year(s). Too many things have changed :)

And yeah, I totally agree about the hidden posts. You had to be a part of the community if you wanted to see some codes, important content or whatever.. And now huh..

Since there are tons of resources and now everyone can open a server with 0 knowledge, just download a ready precompiled pack and open with 50 euro (35 euro dedi/10 domain/5 host) it's obvious that l2 scene will die soon

/thread

You can't compare 2008 - 12 with current and future year(s). Too many things have changed :)

And yeah, I totally agree about the hidden posts. You had to be a part of the community if you wanted to see some codes, important content or whatever.. And now huh..

Maxtor can still do this.I speak about hidden contents or even try to find something like SMF years where you had to get a post count in order to see a topic not only reply, cause leechers can just reply and get what they want

Maxtor can still do this.I speak about hidden contents or even try to find something like SMF years where you had to get a post count in order to see a topic not only reply, cause leechers can just reply and get what they want

Any chance to see Maxtor joining on this stage? would be really cool to see what he thinks about it.

Talking about corruption i can say that only stupid and braindead ppls donating in tales server because they buy epic jevels and they dont even know that epics not working in tale files that makes me to lought so match :D

Those donators lose evrry single pvp just because they are handless and dont know how things working in that server

And also there is 1thing that is good in tales enchat limit in oly no lifers like in ru server make 16+ items and kill every 1 in oly and they think like they are pro but when they come to eu server where max is +6 all theyr skills dissapear.

Any chance to see Maxtor joining on this stage? would be really cool to see what he thinks about it.

It was an issue, that we have discussed with Maxtor, but he couldn't find a way to do it.

We will check it again.

It was an issue, that we have discussed with Maxtor, but he couldn't find a way to do it.

We will check it again.

Maybe you can receive idea from this, maybe not:

Got VIP/MEMBERS all statuses, but all accounts incuded vip's must have post count, but for vip its reduced by , 50%, for donators 25%, normal members its original, also

Normal members = 10 posts

VIP Members = 25 posts

Donators = unlimited 

in theory, im not aware which is which

OR make a deal with top 5 - 10 servers, maxcheaters activity credits can be traded for top server donation currency. Maxcheaters for return open an Own forum top 10 list ( advertisement for servers )

OR

receive server admin status as long this server admin agrees to join maxcheaters reward policy to exchange activity credits for donation credits of that certain server

i hope it makes sense

3rd, Open maxcheaters Vote site, same as other vote sites, you will receive bigger audience, but dont mess up like other vote sites has, also maxtor will receive better income from ads ( keep it limited )

Edited by Averia

We will check it again.

I'll give a check too and if i will find any solution i will inform you or maxtor.

Also i think that FirefoxAurora can help on this, not sure..Contact him and maybe he can help you

Edited by Psyancy

I'm not sure what you tried to accomplish with the hidden content.

I remember friends back in the days posting crap and having enough post to see the shit. It doesn't feel like a real solution at all.

And again, what do you plan hidding ?

I'm not sure what you tried to accomplish with the hidden content.

I remember friends back in the days posting crap and having enough post to see the shit. It doesn't feel like a real solution at all.

And again, what do you plan hidding ?

maybe future posts, or even if some members wants to help the community by sharing some new useful things and kinda "unique" with this way it will be better, cause now even a Guest can get a code for example, not even registered.

Edited by Psyancy

Maybe you can receive idea from this, maybe not:

Got VIP/MEMBERS all statuses, but all accounts incuded vip's must have post count, but for vip its reduced by , 50%, for donators 25%, normal members its original, also

Normal members = 10 posts

VIP Members = 25 posts

Donators = unlimited 

in theory, im not aware which is which

OR make a deal with top 5 - 10 servers, maxcheaters activity credits can be traded for top server donation currency. Maxcheaters for return open an Own forum top 10 list ( advertisement for servers )

OR

receive server admin status as long this server admin agrees to join maxcheaters reward policy to exchange activity credits for donation credits of that certain server

i hope it makes sense

3rd, Open maxcheaters Vote site, same as other vote sites, you will receive bigger audience, but dont mess up like other vote sites has, also maxtor will receive better income from ads ( keep it limited )

If maxtor would consider this, averia and some other projects would join that project. I'm 100% sure that if maxcheaters would create a vote site on its own forum, it would overcome top sites, and has increased audience, everyone knows maxcheaters.

Edited by Averia

Repost elsewhere, account sharing, ... This solution has never been bullet proof.

A post number means nothing really. 1K post in spam section get files ? What's the point.

Also, no one will share anything unique anymore. That's the part that sadden the most ever day.

I remember in 04 when we were only a few, really helping each other getting things done, the real competition was the server completion since it was all player cared. No donations, no e-war, no ddos.

You just have to face it, that "community" can't be called a community anymore, and those hidden post are just a waste of effort.