Sell Cheap Rp(Riot Points) On Eune Server.

victoria

@INightmare

a photo doesnt prove nothing dude , i can post a photo too with 500k rp's so what

proof what? its real lol... i can also show you with teamview np for me... 

i have so much rp couse i cant exhange paysafes cards from germany, i can only with greek paysafes and my costumers dont have paypal :)

and btw if you want to buy send me a pm , im not going to give you free skin for some rep

firefoxaurora already bought

stacydoll already bought

you can ask them

@INightmare

proof what? its real lol... i can also show you with teamview np for me... 

i have so much rp couse i cant exhange paysafes cards from germany, i can only with greek paysafes and my costumers dont have paypal :)

and btw if you want to buy send me a pm , im not going to give you free skin for some rep

firefoxaurora already bought

stacydoll already bought

you can ask them

Just to know , EVERY reliable person who wants to sell his service put his vouch on his Selling thread  , you did nothing you just wrote that u're selling cheap rp's , you didnt wrote NOWHERE your voches and WE the buyers should smell our nails if you're trusted or not . 

J U S T   L E L

Just to know , EVERY reliable person who wants to sell his service put his vouch on his Selling thread  , you did nothing you just wrote that u're selling cheap rp's , you didnt wrote NOWHERE your voches and WE the buyers should smell our nails if you're trusted or not . 

J U S T   L E L

agori mou nio8is???

J U S T   L E L

We already said he is trusted, we bought few skins from him, if u want to earn free skins u wont find them here.

Thes na akouseis tpt twra ? ti den katalveneis ? anoigeis topic pou les sellarw cheap rp , xwris na dixneis ta vouches .. TI DEN KATALAVENEIS GAMW TO STANIO SOU 

den 8a se vriso re file... gt pc eine

alla diavase ta post... kai min les oti nane

Hello guys,

I want to sell cheap RP. (ex. 10e = 2 x 975 skins of your choice).

Payment Method : Paysafe or Paypal

Pm me for more information.

ps.You need to be on my friend list at least 1 day so i can gift you the skins.

Vlepeis esy edw pouthena ta vouch  pou den ta vlepw egw ?