Wtb High Five Mid Rate Server Pack + Source

pvpflu

Hey! I'm amazing developer I downloaded pack from l2jserver and edited some configs, renamed from l2jserver to sunrise, yeah amazing name I like the sun that's why. This pack is "professional" and it is way to failure!

All best lineage developers here in this topic. Buy from them pack, they all are so good, your server will have 10000 online and no one bug/error, just pay them and you will see how it is amazing to have SUNRISE, L2JPRIVATE or whatever i'm from russia my name is dev. BTW also updates are free ;)

If you will see name Dev or L2 Dev or whatever Dev it is really best dev, buy everything from him and you will really "success".

I'm so angry so sorry for my text, they all sell shit for real money and the question is, how people can pay for shit? They do, that is really sad... Just think twice or even 100 times are you really want to have pack from these people. Please, just think...

Well since it seems you are smart, i will make it simple for you,

Lets say

Your knowledge is low and you want to open a server, since you are not able to make something on your own, you should search for something semi-ready.

So you have 2 options, FANDC and Sunrise.

Obviously FANDC have backdoors as it is proved many times in the past, after he takes the money he will never provide you support, as again it is proved and posted many times from his customer in the past, and the price is much higher than sunrise's for what he offers.

SO

do not wonder why sunrise have so many users, and every week it increases his popularity and his users.

Its obviously the best solution for someone who wanna practice, learn or open a server.

Sunrise,FANDC or scripts is not mentioned to people, who can built something on their own.

Simple as that.

The big question that should wonder you is not, why this people spend money for ready "crap" as you call them packs, BUT why the fuck since his knowleque is below 0 they want to open a fucking server.

And the answer is quite simple, because they think that they can make  tons of money from donations, but we both know that is not going this way.

And to be honest most of our users, don't choose us for the features that are included on our source's, but for our updates/fixes ( on daily bases)  and our support.

Edited by `NeverMore

Hey! I'm amazing developer I downloaded pack from l2jserver and edited some configs, renamed from l2jserver to sunrise, yeah amazing name I like the sun that's why. This pack is "professional" and it is way to failure!

All best lineage developers here in this topic. Buy from them pack, they all are so good, your server will have 10000 online and no one bug/error, just pay them and you will see how it is amazing to have SUNRISE, L2JPRIVATE or whatever i'm from russia my name is dev. BTW also updates are free ;)

If you will see name Dev or L2 Dev or whatever Dev it is really best dev, buy everything from him and you will really "success".

I'm so angry so sorry for my text, they all sell shit for real money and the question is, how people can pay for shit? They do, that is really sad... Just think twice or even 100 times are you really want to have pack from these people. Please, just think...

Amen.

+1

Edited by Laguna

First of all, you too recently wanted to sell me your 'shit' when I asked another dev for help. Your so called 'dev work' didn't come to fruition, did it? This makes you a hipocrite.

Secondly, you probably are not 100% self sufficient and has to buy stuff that you don't really know how is made but nevertheless makes you happy when you use it. Sounds familiar? Yep, we all do it and we all waste money from time to time on things that turn out to be not what we expected them to be.

I find your post deeply pointless and invalid. Mainly because in all this complaining there was not one constructive advice. I would dare to say that you didn't even test latest revisions of the packs offered by those guys. It just pissed you off that they all believe that their pack is the best.

I think that everyone with at least 2 brain cells will do some research and testing before commiting to buy a pack. If they don't, well a seller not selling his product just because someone doesn't know ho to use it is a very rare occurance, don't you think?

Edited by Sybar

• 3 weeks later...

http://fandc.ro   i dont have anykind of backdoor  in my pack.

I also have a new feature of return of money back in case  you find backdoors or any other kind of critical bug.

I also have a new feature of return of money back in case  you find backdoors or any other kind of critical bug.

cool story nigga, thats why so many mxc users report bugs plus that ur support is close to zero after u get the payment from them.

Hahahaha, whatever the price he gonna tell anyone.

PM i gonna sell the same pack for cheaper.

yes true there are some peoples are saying those shits.. but  are @10 peoples   but you just don't know i have over 400 customers :) and still growing. Why do you think only  5% of my customers are not satisfied ?