high five [L2J] L2Cartel

l2cartel

Ava was mouse server, mouse was scammed with 20k euro by stalone. Now they merge, you were stalone whore then decided to be mouse whore, are you all on drugs to imagine all these stories. As I said before ava, cartel, tales, redemption is same stalonka shit with lil difference that you lolchylek was included in ava project also. Now as I see youre hired to suck Bulgarians dicks in l2mid.

Ava was mouse server, mouse was scammed with 20k euro by stalone. Now they merge, you were stalone whore then decided to be mouse whore, are you all on drugs to imagine all these stories. As I said before ava, cartel, tales, redemption is same stalonka shit with lil difference that you lolchylek was included in ava project also. Now as I see youre hired to suck Bulgarians dicks in l2mid.

true storki,

achylek choke with dicks from 2001 (when he was born from stalone and snakehunter love)

like i care what said 26 posts retard also 90% are bullshit

bye