high five [L2J] L2Cartel

l2cartel

because there are too many greedy admins around that  launching all the time servers without any concept

Wow, you talking about you stalonky no? :D

Edited by Anitah

hi, about your 200e donation you bought service on l2tales, whiches servers never close - abadonded or stay outdated, you play on ruby and even if you continue play on ruby the fun we providing and things we settle will not stop for you , same for sovereign players that played on sovereign after ruby opening. About the new projects we making all the time is because there are too many greedy admins around that  launching all the time servers without any concept or update just with free files and some stupid players that play that servers even for a week and then leave because they understand they dont worth, this cause us some type of competition and nowadays players leaving projects so fast we just have to make new servers to compete them. We do not sell anything else than DP on our projects no matter what some haters trying to prove with fake shots and we will always be on top and offer the most updated and fun h5 arround , i dont usually reply to that forum but after reading your post i felt i needed too, take care hf

too bad phantoms doesn't donate )

Wow, you talking about you stalonky no? :D

:rage:  :rage:  :rage:,

About the new projects we making all the time is because there are too many greedy admins around that  launching all the time servers without any concept or update

please stalonka

like you care about your shity server with 0 fixes since first tales.

Edited by AchYlek

:rage:  :rage:  :rage:,

please stalonka

like you care about your shity server with 0 fixes since first tales.

achylek flaming stalonky :you serious?: :poker face:

no thanks, another fail from stalone :) this time gonna be empty :D who will be stupid to donate again on l2cartel :D and merge after 30 days with old server ruby :D ? :D who who ? :D

hCWa6vA.png

Z1KyHmP.png

uZjl64i.png

he will buy new porsche

no thanks, another fail from stalone :) this time gonna be empty :D who will be stupid to donate again on l2cartel :D and merge after 30 days with old server ruby :D ? :D who who ? :D

hCWa6vA.png

Z1KyHmP.png

uZjl64i.png

lol axaxxaaxxxaxaxaaxaxax

and guess what u can donate for elegia now in talesky :D

U can donate for elegia first day, but with vesper in .dressme :dat: :dat: kappa

Edited by Anitah

20k euro ? pls =))))

what pls, he was talking about it also at stream and laught "it was more than 20k+"  and ye its true)))

i know for some ppls its mucho money, but when u are admin of server u will get per server more than 20k so its like nothing ) 

Edited by AchYlek