interlude [L2Off] L2Dex & La2.gr Nexus

djvogans

What I really miss from old dex is events. Letter collecting, heart collecting, pollens, christmass event. On old c4 dex these events were running all the time. Best server I've ever played c4 dex with Miho, AAO, Sony, Rock, Wildcard. This was the real l2. I'll be glad to play on such a project again.

Lets work together then to make this happent. Spread the word !

What I really miss from old dex is events. Letter collecting, heart collecting, pollens, christmass event. On old c4 dex these events were running all the time. Best server I've ever played c4 dex with Miho, AAO, Sony, Rock, Wildcard. This was the real l2. I'll be glad to play on such a project again.

The problem , now a days , is that the community is not really  interested in that kind of events. They like more plug and play servers. Old players wich was on that period had grown up, just few are still around. It's really tricky to bring something up today that can stay for long without any good idea.

The problem , now a days , is that the community is not really  interested in that kind of events. They like more plug and play servers. Old players wich was on that period had grown up, just few are still around. It's really tricky to bring something up today that can stay for long without any good idea.

simle new comunity = download bot, go afk and start play l2 when got top items ))) 

dex staff betrayed their players when switched to god and killed the 4x, after this you archived only fails, nothing was nearly good as the old 4x.

for me dex is dead, if i want to play on a l2off i choose rpgclub until l2classic starts.

dex staff betrayed their players when switched to god and killed the 4x, after this you archived only fails, nothing was nearly good as the old 4x.

for me dex is dead, if i want to play on a l2off i choose rpgclub until l2classic starts.

Creating a god server on dex was made 4 months after we closed hfive buggy java project since at that time , and even now , no european server has access to any retail files after gracia final.

We respect every player decent opinions, but try write based on real facts . You can show your apreciation to other projects in their topics

my opinion is based on what i saw since i played on dex 3 years. Do you think you are doing a good work opening servers non-stop?

dex was synonymous of stability, now there's nothing left.

Edited by ryu1989

my opinion is based on what i saw since i played on dex 3 years. Do you think you are doing a good work opening servers non-stop?

dex was synonymous of stability, now there's nothing left.

Last server opened by dex was in sept 2013. After we joined coop projects. This is first server made alone by dex and run by dex after 2 years.

Lets see how it goes :)

Last server opened by dex was in sept 2013. After we joined coop projects. This is first server made alone by dex and run by dex after 2 years.

Lets see how it goes :)

wait, before few months there was fail Arion with 100 real online

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/188851-l2off-l2dex-project-arion/?hl=l2dex

Edited by AchYlek