interlude [L2Off] L2Dex & La2.gr Nexus

djvogans

The idea was simple, you destroyed the Dex EU community doing partnerships with russians. Try to reborn this community and you will have a huge success. Remember, Dexternet community was one of the best. 

Good luck !

eu servers w/o russians are simple dead.

First, I respect russians and their wonderful community but let's remember the old Dexternet ( C3,C4), there was many eu-american players, was like 50% of the crowd romanians. Do you think that we can't have  huge populated server, without russians. These things about russians are only shits.

Yea, for sure, is not right to block IPs of Russia but let's not say "without russians we can't...." . 

P.S: This is my opinion.

Edited by markwil

On dex servers we always have 15-25% ru and ukrainean players . We think new server can be similar . If server is made by a ru team then ofc server is made to match that community.

We will use old dex setup, w/o rushing to get $$ from day 1, even if server costs will start even before opening :).

Current server will be controlled by dex team gms .

The players don't want only the control to be from the GMs part, for sure they want the whole project to be controlled by your team ( programming,designing etc). If you'll have Sharky as an GM and behind of him, a russian developer, trust me, no word for Sharky. The totally control comes from the Administrator, from Catalin if I remember correctly.

Someday I will help Dexternet with investments to create the first huge project without donations. Have a nice day everyone !

High five l2off 5-7x max . Using setup As first wrath server from 2013. Run by dex . No ru team involved .

but wrath at 2k13 was full of russians, thats why there was some pvp

but wrath at 2k13 was full of russians, thats why there was some pvp

Run clans joined after 2 months from opening . 20% were ru clans at the end, but no ru gm :)

We will start advertise campaign from 3 oct.

We will try to give a chance to old l2 players to play as few years ago, so new players can learn that jumping from srv to srv fast is not lineage :)

12071358_922730634467737_248192857_n.jpg

Wrath 5x HF retail L2OFF  - 31 OCT 2015

Server created by http://www.lineage.ro (L2DEX) & http://www.la2.gr (Real E-Global Server)

Rates:

EXP/SP: х5

PartyExpRate: x1

Adena: x5

SealStone: х3

Drop: chance х5, amount х1

Lair of Antharas Circle: Drake Warrior, Drake Scout, Drake Mage, Drake Leader, Knoriks:

chance drop/spoil Vesper Weapon - х1

Kariks: Bloody Karik, Bloody Berserker, Bloody Karinness:

chance drop Vorpal items - х2 

Spoil: chance х5

amount of materials (animal bone и т.п.) increase depending on chance

entire items/receipts/key-materials (equip keys) - don't increase amount (х1)

Quest (drop): х5* (some quests)

Amount of mined quest items increase:

Reed Field Maintenance

For a Good Cause

Take Advantage of the Crisis!

Expulsion of Evil Spirits

Exploration of Giants Cave, Part 1

Exploration of Giants Cave, Part 2

Supplier of Reagents 

The Finest Food - х5

The Finest Ingredients - Part 2

The Finest Ingredients - Part 1

Alliance with Ketra Orcs

Alliance with Varka Silenos

War with Ketra Orcs 

War with Varka Silenos

Relics of the old empire

Gather the flames

Yoke of the Past

In Search of Fragments of Dimension

Wings of Sand

Quest (reward adena/exp/sp): х5

Quests series Pailaka - x2 for exp/sp

Level 36-42: Pailaka - Song of Ice and Fire

Level 61-67: Pailaka - Devil's Legacy

Level 73-77: Pailaka - Injured Dragon

Quests with reduced reward amount:

Dangerous Seduction - adena x1

Other quests will be add later

All profession change quests - х1

All quests Seven Signs - х1:

Seven Signs - Series of Doubt

Seven Signs - Dying Message

Seven Signs - Contract of Mammon

Seven Signs - Secret Ritual of the Priests

Seven Signs - Seal of the Emperor

Seven Signs - Sacred Book of Seal

Seven Signs - Embryo

Seven Signs, Girl of Doubt

Seven Signs, Forbidden Book of the Elmore-Aden Kingdom

Seven Signs, To the Monastery of Silence

Seven Signs, Solina's Tomb

Seven Signs, One Who Seeks the Power of the Seal

For other quets rates will be increased or decreased, will be announced later.

RB exp/sp: x5

RB drop: chance x5; amount x1

Kamaloka raids, labyrinth, other instance(fort, castle) - x1

EpicRB: x1

Zaken 83 lvl (night and day) - because of the extremely meager loot, loot group (except epic costume jewelry) replicated 3 times, which corresponds to the number of raits x3

Freya (29179 freya_stand, not Blessed) - Group loot weapons, duplicated, which corresponds to the number of rait x2

Game play:

Start equipment: (all start items can't be sell, can't be send by mail, sell for 0 aden)

Standart NCSOFT set

Shot's no-grade (2.000 fighter/1.000 mage: for each class give only needed, for orc shamans both but only for 1.000)

Equipment No-Grade (mages devoution set, fighters wooden set)

1x PC Cafe Blessing (1 hour)

1x Rocking horse mount (7 days)

1x New Year Hat with Large Firework skill (reuse 2 seconds)

From Newbie Guide you can get Full MP for 50.000 aden - Only for Dwarf race.

it s not that i dont like high five but please get serious, you cant choose a client that claimed 27 votes and the participants were 80 ppl. you should have claimed a lot more votes to take such a selection just like rpg-club did. they claimed over 5k votes to select the client of the server. If yo want your server to succeed yo need to do lot more than just an advertisment,like launching a new site (the current one reminds me of shitty dex's projects and i am not the only who thinks that and also its out of date),interact with the community for once and for all and finally make a succeesful twitch channel.btw i also suggest you to make a new promo for wrath (and plz dont not the one you used for arion)

Vote poll was not only on forum. We used a combined voting system ex : http://fans.vote/vote/ACjO0CG7k1Y/what-kind-of-server-you-want-to-play?fb_ref=Default + fb etc. Our goal is to offer a good server based on retail files, you do not play the game on website :) . Yet, indeed there will be a new site template soon :) . Cheers

What I really miss from old dex is events. Letter collecting, heart collecting, pollens, christmass event. On old c4 dex these events were running all the time. Best server I've ever played c4 dex with Miho, AAO, Sony, Rock, Wildcard. This was the real l2. I'll be glad to play on such a project again.