L2J Fast Augmenter

Selling fast augmenter. How it works:

1. You select weapon you want to enchant.

AZaslT.jpg
aKESv7.jpg

2. Select type of life stone to apply to a weapon.

DflQjC.jpg

3. Watch result and if you dont like stats of augment just push ok till you get stats you like.

qxxeTe.jpg

mQgS9L.jpg

Additional modifications can be done, for example use donate coins instead of life stone, you name it we code it :)

Price 15 EUR (paypal).
Contact me here.

Edited by Tokenlt

here is the code and it's more fast than yours ;p http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/190793-sharefastaugment-d/

My augmenter is better because it faster to augment you just have to push ok everytime and if you have required items augmentation starts.

Edited by Tokenlt

My augmenter is better because it faster to augment you just have to push ok everytime and if you have required items augmentation starts.

seriously?

with the augmenter i posted here you can just select weapon and augment and you will get the same result + the message so why it's faster?lol

seriously?

with the augmenter i posted here you can just select weapon and augment and you will get the same result + the message so why it's faster?lol

With my augmenter if you doesnt like augment stats you can push ok and new augmentation proccess starts so thats why it is faster.

Exactly, this npc is not shared. So i think he is able to sell this work..Maybe someone likes html style etc and want buy. Because the base code is shared thats not mean he cant sell and the base code is not exactly the same with shared as he say..

Anyway good luck with your sales

Lock this shit, its shared

Talk better. You cannot talk like an idiot for other works. 

Edited by nikosdevil20

Exactly, this npc is not shared. So i think he is able to sell this work..Maybe someone likes html style etc and want buy. Because the base code is shared thats not mean he cant sell and the base code is not exactly the same with shared as he say..

Anyway good luck with your sales

Talk better. You cannot talk like an idiot for other works. 

Well it is shared, there is nothing new that he added himself, hence there is no point of selling it, if a guy with some basic knowledge can fix the issues with the shared one.

Exactly it's "similar" to the one it's shared.

It's always up to the buyer to choose this or get the shared one and fix whatever is required.

Anyway, good luck with your sales.

Rules are rules if anything has similar things with any share or, with less words it's something that is already shared it's a lock.

If you wanna code something from zero start by doing it right.

Create something it's not shared and unique and you will have the respect of the individual dev work you are looking for.

Have a nice day.