Huge Ertheia Pridelike

Come on with that hate... at least give this guy a credit he isn't selling his project labeling it as his own work and way better than l2j like most russian packs are being sold...

move your pointless hate-posts on other topic, none gives a shit if you're better than mobius or if his project sucks against yours, afteralls the new generation of l2jserver developers killed the project

We gave you basic clean Ertheia, there are bugs but noone said its production ready, its dev version, the geo issues are not in this branch.

The only serious bug i remember is in ability points system there is possibly of learning skills without spending points on skills in previos rows, which is easy to fix in case you will use that feature.

Obviously items and skills are not a problem if he is going to make gf server.

Edited by UnAfraid

We gave you basic clean Ertheia, there are bugs but noone said its production ready, its dev version, the geo issues are not in this branch.

The only serious bug i remember is in ability points system there is possibly of learning skills without spending points on skills in previos rows, which is easy to fix in case you will use that feature.

Obviously items and skills are not a problem if he is going to make gf server.

Didn't expect you here, you forgot to tell us about your private brunch that is being developed by things shared on l2jserver by the community, rejected by l2jserver and obviously reworked and deployed in your private projects. Please lets stop it here cause we all know how its gonna end

Edited by xxdem

This is funny, you know all the work done in Ertheia branch is done not by l2j team but mostly by me and Sdw later Nos joined and St3eT i don't know why u are speaking of things we are taking since we never took anything from anyone unless it was shared and matches our criteria (Which often is not) .

Our private branch is still following what we did in Ertheia branch, we still don't take anything from anyone not even from l2j, we didn't sync anything because we don't have to we are fine doing it by our selves.

Also i never forget to tell anything we even have public website http://l2junity.org with commits and stuff

This is funny, you know all the work done in Ertheia branch is done not by l2j team but mostly by me and Sdw later Nos joined and St3eT i don't know why u are speaking of things we are taking since we never took anything from anyone unless it was shared and matches our criteria (Which often is not) .

Our private branch is still following what we did in Ertheia branch, we still don't take anything from anyone not even from l2j, we didn't sync anything because we don't have to we are fine doing it by our selves.

Also i never forget to tell anything we even have public website http://l2junity.org with commits and stuff

you dont owe to explain anything to me, I don't really care

Just to be clear, project was planned to be public but since we saw how mobius and similar guys which are not able to do features without stealing them we decided to be private. In another words I really would like to be public but l2j community is full thieves.

L2DC be like. A private project with a public website.  :forever alone like a boss:

Edited by Trance

Just to be clear, project was planned to be public but since we saw how mobius and similar guys which are not able to do features without stealing them we decided to be private. In another words I really would like to be public but l2j community is full thieves.

do you know what open source is ? I laughed hard on your comment

"An open-source leaked/stole from an open-source"

go die

He didn't really mean Open Source but Shared Source.

The plan was to avoid any commercial use, keep copyright intact, to gain as much user base as we could, avoid splitting effort, avoiding shits like L2JSunrise to exist.

Problem is, who's gonna actually give a fuck when we use NCSuck data. This decision sadden me for real, I had fun playing with Ertheia on L2J, community feedback was a real driver.

Edited by Sdw

do you know what open source is ? I laughed hard on your comment

"An open-source leaked/stole from an open-source"

go die

It's all about trolls which are gonna sell your work when you share it for free. And that's something what we don't like.