Banned On L2Tales

alex87gr

Hello I try to login with l2andrenaline on my laptop which worked fine so far. Yesterday the bots on my laptop were banned some kind of way...but the bots on other computer I have are all fine..

When I try to login it says ''pplease remove any bot/clicker you have to login''... so when i login without bot on i can login... I also tried logging in with bot with same account on other computer and it worked fine...

so my question is, how is it detecting that I have bot on, on my laptop..anyone have any idea? please help out

Edited by alex87gr

please any help guys? I really dont understand how this is happening..i can logon same account with bot on other computer..but i cant logon with bot on laptop..how the fuk does it do that

ok passionate coder, reverse engineer, cocksucking analyst...you can lick my balls now 

You seem a bit frustrated because your bots aint working? Q___________________Q

not really ill delete l2 this week anyway..i just get pissed from these bitches...if u got nothin to say then shut the fuck up...

99% of tales online runs on bots yet you managed to get banned :not bad:

ok passionate coder, reverse engineer, cocksucking analyst...you can lick my balls now 

u dont even know 3 programming languages, if u knew some basics u would know whats happening, OMG WHATS HAPPENING I CANT BOT XD

and yah..i dont unistall l2 becuz of u lol..i unistall it becuz it's waste of time, I only played becuz i had 1 month free and couldnt go vacation. kk enough said boy

lallalala

waste of time is playing l2 w/o bot and selling adena, ya u did good work.