hellbound [L2Off] Dragon - Network

legendkay

joined this server aswell... almost 800+ ppl online says the GM, and still raising.

lets hope this is as much fun as in the old days however i still prefer interlude over hellbound ;D

any friend from MxC that is looking for me ingame pm: Taro

Edited by Tessellate

too many down times, if his continue for 2-3 more days i can see this server being dead, its already anoying to play 4 days with constant downtimes but they kept promising fix, which is not hapening so yeah, it was decent opening but if this continue i cant see this server being alive in next week

its 1 or more ppl that are doing this to the server. they are attacking it and it has been proven by the admins.

as far as i know they are working hard on it to fix it. but it aint easy they say.

Its probely other servers that ordered this attack. and not just a random kid playing. atleast thats the word

however now the forum is offline aswell (that diddnt happen in the last few days) mb we can get an update here? if one of the gm's or admins read this.

Edited by Tessellate

joined this server aswell... almost 800+ ppl online says the GM, and still raising.

On the H5 server maybe yes :P

http://l2online.info/

Edited by SweeTs

and you think that numbers are real?)))

when RaidFight record online is 32k on

Yes they are.

lets hope this is as much fun as in the old days however i still prefer interlude over hellbound ;D

Meh...i wish i had time to play with you on this amazing server :(