hellbound [L2Off] Dragon - Network

legendkay

How the hell are you going to balance Hellbound (which is already unbalanced with that old OPelement system) + substack ?

You just can't lol

We are talking about the DN community,which is one of the oldest and most stable-reliable communities ever made.

Drake and his team will make it.

Edited by CryStaliN

The idea is terrible and wont live long, their owner hating and flaming in other servers topics is also sad.

u know sht about dragon network bro their server dragon x15 is alive for 10 years or even more ;) and ppl keep login there 

good pvp even on beta imagine on live server

Arena was so crowded in beta period that i actually quit NM for a period to play on it.

Hah i remeber that times :)

Been in redlabel/guesswho clan had hero since the 1st month without any $ spent on it. (and i did zaken for almost 10 times with 2 friends when there was no d-lvl npc)

The idea is terrible and wont live long, their owner hating and flaming in other servers topics is also sad.

DN's trademark is substack, they are the creators and it's has huge fame, the staff like to develop new things into the game. If somebody bored of retail gameplay, here you experience something more.

Hey guys i think u should give a try to server, join and test ur own combos, get some new expirience with stacksubs! ITS BETA TEST!

205sg0n.jpg

LOL nitopami still playing..

Also Fightclub,excidium,es will join this server.

Edited by CryStaliN

LOL nitopami still playing..

Also Fightclub,excidium,es will join this server.

dragon-network staff have more than 10 years exp in substack servers (they know how to balance chars and combos) big + of substack with low people you can make biger things and better pvps look this for example

dragon-network staff have more than 10 years exp in substack servers (they know how to balance chars and combos) big + of substack with low people you can make biger things and better pvps look this for example

Nah,temp ally babe!