hellbound [L2Off] Dragon - Network

legendkay

They start advetising 2 days ago and there is plenty of time for get more and more people

online number on this server will be not a problem ^^

but ddos ye

I played on nightmare x 30, after few years break i started to search for some good substack server...i found some servers line l2phoenix but it finished in few weeks. Finally i find my home again. Cya in game.

I stop lineage2 before 4 mounths on RPG but when i herd in Dragon network will have fresh new substack hellbound server mid rate i will call all my best friends because i love SUBSTACK style of gamming(there is no questions like : who will play sws/bd/healer/wc all chars can be good on oly and good damage dealers ) so you have 40 days to prepare your teams  and jump in the battle

I played on nightmare x 30, after few years break i started to search for some good substack server...i found some servers line l2phoenix but it finished in few weeks. Finally i find my home again. Cya in game.

Phoenix ended in 1 month i guess. (some guy caught gm giving op epics to players)

I was a NM player 2 till hellbound and during that time i've been trying lots of servers like phoenix,darkside,etc but you can't compare DN with any server.

Drake and his boys made such a stable and long project and for that i'd like to thank them. (Nightmare,Zenit,Shadow,Arena for fun <3 and even tarantula)

PS:If they start a C4/IL project i might join. (i hate everything thats above IL + the tarantula was a fail cause of the bad administration if they'd care more like they used to do in the past..for sure i would still play in there and the community aswell)

Edited by CryStaliN

http://www.dragon-network.net/?panel=panel_downloads instal game and patch and test your chars on OBT server now near giran gatekeeper is nps for buyng exp enchants wepons boss jewels armors there ere npss  for buffs /dance songs enchant your skills on max and test your chars PREPARE for batle

Phoenix ended in 1 month i guess. (some guy caught gm giving op epics to players)

I was a NM player 2 till hellbound and during that time i've been trying lots of servers like phoenix,darkside,etc but you can't compare DN with any server.

Drake and his boys made such a stable and long project and for that i'd like to thank them. (Nightmare,Zenit,Shadow,Arena for fun <3 and even tarantula)

PS:If they start a C4/IL project i might join. (i hate everything thats above IL + the tarantula was a fail cause of the bad administration if they'd care more like they used to do in the past..for sure i would still play in there and the community aswell)

Sometimes problems happen but still is the oldest and stable network since private server pop out

everyone should join and make real and stable server alive instead of feeding the monkey money maker kids

Edited by legendkay

Yeah i did same thing, from dragon to l2darkside, to phoenix, its all nice but, nothing cant be compared to good ol dragon, dragon had some stability that no other server offered, thats why it became legendary server.

But my concern with dragon server is taht they always had broken donations and todays population wont probabbly play on such server, i think their main concern should be to put donation that wont fuck their server up.

Sometimes problems happen but still is the oldest and stable network since private server pop out

everyone should join and make real and stable server alive instead of feeding the monkey money maker kids

We are experiencing new times these days. The community has changed and due to that fact no server will be the same.

Yeah i did same thing, from dragon to l2darkside, to phoenix, its all nice but, nothing cant be compared to good ol dragon, dragon had some stability that no other server offered, thats why it became legendary server.

But my concern with dragon server is taht they always had broken donations and todays population wont probabbly play on such server, i think their main concern should be to put donation that wont fuck their server up.

Agreed.

The scary is that you ?

Edited by CryStaliN

Even 1 of the 200 substack opened in the last years get close or near the success of dragon network

Beta ChangeLog

-----o-----

21/08/2015

[GAMEPLAY]Added 60atr per armor part
[NOTICE]Added scheme buffer
[bUGFIX]Fixed autopickup function
[NOTICE]Added exp on/off function
[NOTICE]Added PVP messages for continuous kills and auto-reward system for successful kill
[DEVELOP]Added LoL sounds for Double,Triple kill etc..to be adjusted
[DEVELOP]Tattoo and Potion system under development

-----o-----

Nice server. 1 more month of waiting now

Will be indeed worthed

also this month is for testing everything on beta and let see to people that dragon network is not only words but real fact with real files

Good old Dragon-Network,

They finally listened community and open UNIQUE substack that will obviously ROCK!  >:D

Me and my CP are testing the server, and everything looks rock solid as 10 years ago, there was even 2h of pvp and around 50+ people who were testing! Thats ammmmaaaazing!

I hope you guys will succeed and gl with advertising 

Cya in game frags!