[L2-Scripts]Complete Html Translations For L2 Servers

Dear friends,

Our studio glad to present a new service that will change the phase of international online gaming in lineage 2.

If you are an administrator of an international server with players worldwide or a small local server, and frustrated that HTML are only in English, Russian or mixed up in both, we have the best solution on the market that will help to improve your server accessibility and experience.

Introducing - any HTML language in the world inside your server. (not only l2-scripts servers)

We provide an automated, above-average quality of ALL html files in-game. No more mixed up or not completed HTML packs. No more blank dialogues. No more only English or Russian Htmls. We provide your local language to your players. Any language are available in any quantity. We provide a sample test of our htmls before you decide to buy it. Matches any server, any chronicle, fully safe and fast delivery.

Here is the list of the languages we provide:

English*

Russian*

Arabic

Spanish

Portuguese

Greek

Vietnamese

French

Thai
Chinese
German
Hindi
Hungarian
Japanese
Romanian
Ukrainian
Georgian
Italian

The price:

-1 Language : 250 USD

-3 Languages: 450 USD

-ALL languages (International Servers): 1000 USD

*When buying 3 languages, you get English or Russian official HTML pack as a gift. (if your server pack supports the default html format)

**For small local server there are special prices.

Limited promo price for l2-scripts pack buyers, but our server pack (any chronicle) and get 1 chat for only 100 USD.

If you have additional questions, don't hesitate and add us in Skype:

Best regards,

L2-Scripts Team.

Edited by l2-scripts

It's more than 12k dialogues per lang (depends on a chronicle), made with a new translating technology, safe and sound for use and cannot be stolen or memory dumped. It's a unique way to make more money and attract more players.

I don't see any issue with the price.

English in an international language, but not a primary language for all worldwide.

Then learn it. You don't expect to travel to UK for example and people talk russian, do you?

Well you don't expect from people from Russia, Greece, France, Romania, Spain, Brazil, China, Vietnam, Japan etc. etc. etc. etc. to know English, right? Do you really think the world ends with US, UK and Some parts of Canada? If you do, you have never been in the rest of the world, and this is sadly sad sad sad.

Anyway it doesn't matter, many people prefer to read in their common language, if you are against it and is an admin, you are a bad one, or just don't want to invest money in your player's confort. (my feedback on your behalf was concluded from your answer)

Well, I don't have anything against you and translation, but trust me, I would use ENGLISH version rather than my national language. You ask me why? Well, bcs for example, the translation of the skills make me laugh, doesn't make any sense.. So, I prefer to read english version bcs that sounds just better, makes sense :D

Such translation would use BR/RU servers to attract (non)english speaking persons (or opposite).

Nobody talks about patch or database side, I understand that skills and descriptions are better in English (even not in Russian), but regarding the htmls, quests for instance or other services NPCs it's much confortable to use in the local language. Trust me, I've been there, in my experience this is a useful thing ,we have never done that service because we didn't have till now the technology to translate very well automatically the htmls, but now we can.

And I know people need it, also because I had many PMs already.

It's not nessaccary thing, I agree, but if your neighbour has it, you must have it.

For example Arabic, Asian and South America will love this service. Russian and part of Europe won't need it because they usually don't go worldwide and don't hold for huge servers. Although I know some small local servers in Spain and France that would buy it to have their players enjoy better the game.

It's HTML pack translation, not the client side.

Edited by l2-scripts

Really good thing to sell, if i wouldn't have a guy who translated a lot of HTMLs to Russian language, i would buy it from you. I suggest you to also work on the Client Side.

How you are about to solve the problem, of completely different file names and locations on specific packs? That seems to be a lot of work.

Games should be only in English? Looks like you didn't think it through...