Hi Everyone

Hi,

after a long time lurking around I finally decided to create my own account here. I will mostly continue lurking, but if I post, you will now be actually able to track my posting history. I guess you can thank people who kindly allowed me to use their accounts to access bonus content to finally convince me to join.

See you all around,

_dev_ (and many other names)

Hi,

after a long time lurking around I finally decided to create my own account here. I will mostly continue lurking, but if I post, you will now be actually able to track my posting history. I guess you can thank people who kindly allowed me to use their accounts to access bonus content to finally convince me to join.

See you all around,

_dev_ (and many other names)

Welcome and thank you for your report!

Have fun~

• 3 weeks later...

real dev? if you the real one welcome back again..

As I've explained, I have never had a personal account here before. So if there's someone similarly named, they would probably use their old account when coming back.

My name mirrors my bitbucket username: https://bitbucket.org/_dev_/