Even If I Am Greek

Kelrzher

Trying to help is not bad

Trying to stop people from beign helped is a problem tho

It doesn't matter if you have 1 or 100 knowledge if you have 20 and help there is no discussion here and it should be locked since there is nothing to report here.

Dehnise.

Trying to help is not bad

Trying to stop people from beign helped is a problem tho

It doesn't matter if you have 1 or 100 knowledge if you have 20 and help there is no discussion here and it should be locked since there is nothing to report here.

Dehnise.

trying to help with at least 20% successfull answers is welcome when someone needs and "if statement" and you tell him to edit xmls then go die rip l2j

@t9text egw den krazw kanenan apla ntrepome otan vlepw kati ellines stous opios p.x o tryskell dinei tsapa ena pack kathe 10 rev kai to krazoun , ekei vlepeis poso unskilled ine kapios otan leei oti to acis exei bugs otan o allos kanei rework refactor clean kai move 100000 kodikes gia na t katharise k n mporeis esu na to treksis apo fourno mikrokimatwn me ola t interlude features

opws to ipes pio polu ise s client, pigene ekei  egw afto p zitisa ine n ginei to gr me to en merge gt oloi oi kaloi l2j devs ine sto english section .. to greek exei pethanei gt exoume kati kalous opws o xdem alla ine xazoi i trollaroun 

afta.

The problem on GR section is some tryhards "developers" which they won't stay on topic in order to help but they will start fights in order to show who is the most skilled and who is not..

And this is something that moderators should work on it, if they see them to spam they can simply warn them and clean the topic of useless replies.

The point of GR Section is to help some Greek people who cannot speak english to get some help (from my point of view)

The problem on GR section is some tryhards "developers" which they won't stay on topic in order to help but they will start fights in order to show who is the most skilled and who is not..

And this is something that moderators should work on it, if they see them to spam they can simply warn them and clean the topic of useless replies.

The point of GR Section is to help some Greek people who cannot speak english to get some help (from my point of view)

Thats true, basicly moderators have abandoned GR section and someone must promote a greek good dev as l2jdeveloper and his job will be to help in the section

Thats true, basicly moderators have abandoned GR section and someone must promote a greek good dev as l2jdeveloper and his job will be to help in the section

True that's a good idea.

trying to help with at least 20% successfull answers is welcome when someone needs and "if statement" and you tell him to edit xmls then go die rip l2j

@t9text egw den krazw kanenan apla ntrepome otan vlepw kati ellines stous opios p.x o tryskell dinei tsapa ena pack kathe 10 rev kai to krazoun , ekei vlepeis poso unskilled ine kapios otan leei oti to acis exei bugs otan o allos kanei rework refactor clean kai move 100000 kodikes gia na t katharise k n mporeis esu na to treksis apo fourno mikrokimatwn me ola t interlude features

opws to ipes pio polu ise s client, pigene ekei  egw afto p zitisa ine n ginei to gr me to en merge gt oloi oi kaloi l2j devs ine sto english section .. to greek exei pethanei gt exoume kati kalous opws o xdem alla ine xazoi i trollaroun 

afta.

Egw prospa8w na ma8w java kai ton tryskell dn ton krazw gia auto pou kanei. apla otan enas me free rev exei ena 8ema dn borei na tou leei gia na to liseis agorase to new.

To sevome auto pou kanei kai egw se acis doulevw pia... kai fenotane diskolo alla einai pio efkolo kai katanoito apola ta alla Interlude projects (kai enoeite pio Stable)

apla Money run the world gia kapia atoma. kai episis dn ginete na treksei kapios server me vasika RB/Quest na lipoune. Auto einai pou lew. as ta valei prota kai meta as

"poulaei" ta rework tous. alla na uparxoune... Kserw.. 8a mou peis exoun ginei share to 8ema einai oti borei an parei ta share kai na ta valei mesa kai na tous riksei mia matia.

egw i8ela polu na agorasw rev's tou Tryskell alla an parw to 350 kai sto 361 ftiaksei ta RB dn einai na travas ta malia sou ? opote perimenoume na ta ftiaksei kai meta to pernoume.

Twra to gt asxoloume me to Java.. Sorry alla apo kapou ksekinane oloi. Egw ksekinaw me to na help me to 20-25% gnosh pou exw gt etc ma8enw kiolas.

To an einai Dead to GR Section vasizete sto oti oloi stin ellada vasizode sto na vgaloune lefta kai vlepoune to "HELP" section san "Marketplace"

Sunfono me to posoi skilled dev uparxoune ellhnes.. kai oti trollaroune. alla kala kanoune afou to 8eloune.

Opos ta ma8ane ekinei na katsoun na ma8oun kai oi newbies.. opos ka8ome kai egw kai diavazw ta java tou source... (gt h java mono gia to l2 me apasxolei pros to paron)

//Edit

Im T9Text

Edited by StinkyMadness

I already said that, but there is none to take care. At least a person who can move/clean/lock topics. I don't speak greek, so I can't control it.

But look at all those ppl, they don't even respect the rules / sections where they are posting. There is a Request Help section, but still they keep spamming @ General discussion.. Isn't that annoying?

Edited by SweeTs

Doesn't matter if you're Greek or w/e your nationality is. What matter is all these kiddos wannabe developers selling & reselling shared stuff, other peoples work & ideas. And if that wasn't enough, now you have the Russian invasion too with all their packs,projects,GFX designs and what not which obviously suck dick.

What I'd like to see is a community that works for progress instead of this bullshit that's going on around here.

STOP sharing/resharing/selling stuff that isn't your, don't give a shit if you bought it or not. STOP trying to be smart when you're stupid as fuck. STOP making bedroom servers that close after midnight cause your mom won't let you use the PC more.

Doesn't matter if you're Greek or w/e your nationality is. What matter is all these kiddos wannabe developers selling & reselling shared stuff, other peoples work & ideas. And if that wasn't enough, now you have the Russian invasion too with all their packs,projects,GFX designs and what not which obviously suck dick.

What I'd like to see is a community that works for progress instead of this bullshit that's going on around here.

STOP sharing/resharing/selling stuff that isn't your, don't give a shit if you bought it or not. STOP trying to be smart when you're stupid as fuck. STOP making bedroom servers that close after midnight cause your mom won't let you use the PC more.

so true.....