interlude [L2J] Lineage 2 Exhale

what happen?

It was the dedi company's fault so the opening had get to extended, server is now running normally.

Edited by Grim.

grim eisai megistos trobas 2 wres event kai de boreis na pareis ta ancient weapon me tpt sto koloserver sou valta sto vote shop r 

[GR]1oν δεν είναι δικός μου server.

2ον δεν φταιώ εγώ αμα είσαι τελείος noob.

egw eimai noobas i esu p kataferes na kaneis mia fora event kai edwses free custom weapon sto miso server xaaxaxaxa o fail gm p leei event time kai to kanei meta apo 3 wres kai an! mathe ta commands kid. ante polu milisa edw kai dhmosieuete o server sta topics. BIG FAIL.

Edited by doug2006

egw eimai noobas i esu p kataferes na kaneis mia fora event kai edwses free custom weapon sto miso server xaaxaxaxa o fail gm p leei event time kai to kanei meta apo 3 wres kai an! mathe ta commands kid. ante polu milisa edw kai dhmosieuete o server sta topics. BIG FAIL.

[GR]Katarxas stamata na milas ellinika kai 2on opws eipa den eimai o admin tou server, den exw access gia events kai items opote ama thes kati apeu8insou ston admin kiddo.

Corrupted server, dont even think to try it on. Here's a proof for which i got instantly banned or maybe its not a ban but after i made a thread about this in about 3-4 minutes site/forums cannot be loaded but ingame players said that they can access to site and forums but w/e, here's a proof.

I was waiting for that guy while he didnt saw me (MiniDwarf) to low down health of raid boss and BOOM, raid instantly died while he had about 30-35% hp as u can see health bar wasnt got affected but the raid is dead. Before this happened, this guy was actually answering to me, but after this he just stfu and havent said any word.Shot00000_zps0lqapd1j.jpg?t=1444740093

before spreading lies about my server learn to read. I replied you in forums. If u cant read thats not my problem. As i said Im the server owner and only myself can spawn/summon/kill things there.

You are so retarded that u cant even think. If Minidwarf is a GM then why he bothers going to kill a RB instead of asking me some itens? Do you have any brains in your head? roflmao gtfo.

ONE MORE INFO FOR YOU.. EVEN IF A GM USE //KILL THE HP OF THE MONSTER GOES TO 0. fail bro.

Edited by Lineage II Exhale

Im wondering, rb is dead, but his hp ~30-40%. Bug?)

not a server bug, most likely a bug in his client. I never saw this before. Anyway hes so stupid that he thinks the GMS have super power to kill a boss and dont drop the hp lol. Go figure, some players dont know a thing about how a server works, so its easier for them to come and post lies to cover up their ignorance.