interlude [L2J] Lineage 2 Exhale

THE OFFICIAL PATCH FOR GRAND OPENING HAS BEEN RELEASED! DOWNLOAD AND STAY READY FOR SATURDAY!

HERE: http://l2exhale.com/exforum/index.php?/topic/50-official-patch-download/

Edited by Lineage II Exhale

I got 2 questions

1.how many people do  you expect on the G.O

2.Which are the ways to take the rb jwls?

We expect minimum 500 players, in GO with this number increasing after first days. But is not possible to say 100%, cause we had over 100 accounts created just for beta testing, and also the website has thoudans of visitors. But we are very realistic and we will not post nonsense like others saying "13k online" or "expected 2k-5k"...  

As for RB jewels, if you have clan/ally you can fight for Epics (pvp zone) and obtain fast jewell+items, or if you are solo player you can vote for server and wait until you have enough vote items and buy it in NPC, but will take more time to have all RB set.

I find the clan event rly pathetic! Clans with 10-12max members, will take  lvl8/full clan skills at first day.How the random players got  any chance to take the rb jwls from bosses?

I find the clan event rly pathetic! Clans with 10-12max members, will take lvl8/full clan skills at first day.How the random players got any chance to take the rb jwls from bosses?

Actually it is usual event for high rate servers.

As I undestand solo players can obtain epics from votes or trade it from some farm items

Actually it is usual event for high rate servers.

As I undestand solo players can obtain epics from votes or trade it from some farm items

I dont talk about the event, i am talking about  the requirement ( 10[ONLY] clan members) or at least he could give the reward after some days

And  I guess, it  will be another afk-Vote-town server

Edited by Vendetta*V*

I dont talk about the event, i am talking about  the requirement ( 10[ONLY] clan members) or at least he could give the reward after some days

And  I guess, it  will be another afk-Vote-town server

What u expect from an IL pvp server?clans joining with 2pts or smth?everyone is having fun with a cp.

About afk-vote-town server,i guess it will be smth like that,hope that gm team will find a solution for it.

What u expect from an IL pvp server?clans joining with 2pts or smth?everyone is having fun with a cp.

For rewards as clan lvl 8 full clan skills at the first day,Yea they should  have more  than 15clan members

I find the clan event rly pathetic! Clans with 10-12max members, will take  lvl8/full clan skills at first day.How the random players got  any chance to take the rb jwls from bosses?

Like the other guys explained, its normal for pvp servers have this event. 

For your question:

1-Random players can buy RB jewels with vote items in Vote shop (but will not be fast)

2-Random players can buy RB jewels from other player (WTT/WTS)

3-Random players can join Clan and play with them

4-Random players can join Events every 1 hour and farm event coins and trade for useful itens in shop

5-Random players can make 1 clan with 10+ and pm me for reward, or buy clan lv8 and skills with farm coins

6-Please access our forum and check Clan Recuitment section...you will find clans/cp recruiting new members, so u can join and won't be random player.

7-I can give the prize after 1 week for example. But that won't change much cause you can buy clan lvl8 in NPC and clan eggs with farm coins..Like all other pvp server.

8-Clan reward is not for Clan with max 10 member... It is 10 or more active players... I decided to give for small clan with 10 too, because its not fair reward only for big clans.

So as you see there are many ways to use the server features to your benefit..just play wisely.

About afk-vote-town server,i guess it will be smth like that,hope that gm team will find a solution for it.

1-You cant buy custom items with vote prize, so if you stay afk you will have only RB jewels, nobless status, buy cp pots etc. If you want to farm custom items you need to farm in chaotic zone (pk free) and also consider joining a clan to kill Ancient Raid Bosses for better weapons.. 

2-If you Kill epics, you will get jewels + other good items. So its much better call your pt and fight for epic, cause you will gear up much faster.

Check more about farm zones and epics reward and respawn times:

http://www.l2exhale.com/farmzones.php

http://www.l2exhale.com/raidmap.php

Edited by Lineage II Exhale

Like the other guys explained, its normal for pvp servers have this event. 

For your question:

1-Random players can buy RB jewels with vote items in Vote shop (but will not be fast)

2-Random players can buy RB jewels from other player (WTT/WTS)

3-Random players can join Clan and play with them

4-Random players can join Events every 1 hour and farm event coins and trade for useful itens in shop

5-Random players can make 1 clan with 10+ and pm me for reward, or buy clan lv8 and skills with farm coins

6-Please access our forum and check Clan Recuitment section...you will find clans/cp recruiting new members, so u can join and won't be random player.

7-I can give the prize after 1 week for example. But that won't change much cause you can buy clan lvl8 in NPC and clan eggs with farm coins..Like all other pvp server.

8-Clan reward is not for Clan with max 10 member... It is 10 or more active players... I decided to give for small clan with 10 too, because its not fair reward only for big clans.

So as you see there are many ways to use the server features to your benefit..just play wisely.

1.Vote system always make the afk-vote-server

2.The "Sell and Buy" system will works after some days (Actually,after many days )

3.It's basic thing.If u are  a new clan member u will be the last who will get the reward

4.Maybe  the event give one opportunity

5.Randoms player wont accept another random player to be their leader
6.-
7.It will be more "balance"(IMO)
8.It's (imo,again)

P.S I amnot a hater, I will  join for sure.But I wanted to express my opinion

1.Vote system always make the afk-vote-server

2.The "Sell and Buy" system will works after some days (Actually,after many days )

3.It's basic thing.If u are  a new clan member u will be the last who will get the reward

4.Maybe  the event give one opportunity

5.Randoms player wont accept another random player to be their leader
6.-
7.It will be more "balance"(IMO)
8.It's (imo,again)

P.S I amnot a hater, I will  join for sure.But I wanted to express my opinion

Like i said, if you stay afk you will have max RB jewels. Impossible to buy top items with vote system.

Yes, if you are new you will be the last, its basic like you said, and everybody do that without problem.

If you are solo, you can make new clan for free, farm Exhale Coins for clan eggs, and buy clan lvl 8 with vote items in Clan Manager.. Now you are solo player with Clan lv8+full skills too...Boom, now invite other solo players and have fun, or play solo with clan skills in ur char.

I know u are not hater, your questions and suggestions are welcome! Have fun tomorrow!