interlude [L2J] Lineage 2 Exhale

Seems a decent server, will you release a patch for windows 10 since you may be using custom protocols and some players wont be able to connect?

the only thing i hate is Custom weapons pff... :/

Come on, they are awsome =)

Seems a decent server, will you release a patch for windows 10 since you may be using custom protocols and some players wont be able to connect?

Yes we released a patch for W10 users, and according to them it is working perfectly. The w10 files were tested by w10 players during beta.

But if still somebody has any problems, just contact us in forum.

3 hours left for Grand Opening!!!

Edited by Stacy Doll

Hello all!

Since the community didn't like our farming system, and there was too many people complaining about it, I asked the small population playing at moment and everybody decided that would be better for the server to start over with new system to attract more players.

Also we had login problems in Grand Opening and that costed us many players. Also some clans left cause the members couldnt login.

For that reason, I will wipe Exhale in the following days and transform it into a much easier server to farm, making it a true PVP Server with minimum farming. That seems to be what players want nowadays. Also new configuration benefits solo players, so they will have a lot to do instead of siting in town waiting for vote rewards.

Many fixes were made and the server is much more stable and balanced.

*The login problem was not a server problem or patch problem... Our hosting Company OVH, was blocking the IP of several players. We already contacted them. I already made a list of the IPs and sent to the company to investigate the reason. Please if you had login problems, send me your IP, to make sure I can add you to the list.

The new opening date will be announced soon, around 2 october. Until there, server will stay online like it is now.

The new system will be like this:

WEAPONS CHANGES

*S Grade Weapons with SA will be in Misc Shop. Price: Adena and Exhale Coins.

*Chaotic Zone still drops Chaotic Weapons with SA at the same rate as before.

*Ancient Weapons are still obtained with Ancient Boss Essence. Anakim and Lilith were deeply NERFED. Now a small party of 4 can kill it fast.  And clans can handle the PvP and Rb at the same time.

*Added new Ancient Boss.

ARMOR CHANGES

The Custom Armors are still obtained with Blood of Chaos from Chaotic Zone. A few changes were made in Ranger Set to add more archery Pattack and extra accuracy. The same for Heavy Sets.

ENCHANT SYSTEM

*Added Crystal Scroll 30%. Can be used just for +16. Obtained only from new Raid Bosses.

*Blessed Scroll max +15. 100% chance. Buy in Misc Shop. Price: 80 Exhale Coins

RAID BOSSES

*Added 6 new raid bosses to gameKetra Hero Hekaton, Ketra Commander Tayr, Chief Brakki

Varka Hero Shadith, Varka Commander Mos, Chief Horus

These 6 Raid Bosses drop Crystal Scrolls, Books of Giant, Life Stones, Coins and etc. They can be solo'd by a Titan or killed with a group. This way solo players can farm Rb as well and it will help the economy work. Im thinking also of adding drops to all Raid Bosses that are lv 74 or higher.

*Added new Ancient Raid Boss with same stats as Anakim and Lilith. Drops 6 Ancient Boss Essences at 100% chance.

It means: 3 Ancient Weapons farmed each 12 hours. 

GENERAL CHANGES

The previous season helped to improve server a lot, eventho the economy system failed us. I have made the following improvements to the server:

*Improved Chaotic Zone Geodata. No more hits trought walls. Collums and walls are now 100% present in game. Which means that you can run and hide in case you are dying.

*Enabled Active Augments. Before only Passives and Chance were working.

*The login problem was not a server problem or patch problem... Our hosting Company OVH, was blocking the IP of some players. We already contacted them.

*New Chars are born lv 80

*Changed the Vote Shop. Decreased the price of Noblesse item to 20 vote. 

*Balanced Over Lord Class. Removed it from Subclasses List. 

*Balanced Duelist Class 

*Decreased Mirage skill chance

*Improved Frenzy Skill

*Decreased Bow Nerf in Tank Classes

*Increased Raid Bosses Minions respawn time to 15 min. Before was 5 min.

*Deleted Zaken Return Skill

*Nerfed Lilith and Anakim

*Nerfed all Epics Bosses

So if you played with us but left cause the population was low, make sure to share the news with your friends and come back to have fun!

We believe in our features and many players praised our server. Our clan event was a success, many famous clans played here. Thats why we will reopen it to improve our community, always taking into consideration your suggestions. I hope yo see you again in Exhale! Tell your firends that we are starting a fresh server, and help the community grow! Spread the word!

Edited by Lineage II Exhale

I played your server and i left couse of bots... man everything is working phx tower injector adrenaline all...

Add protection i wil join again...

Gl wih your wipe :)

the only thing i hate is Custom weapons pff... :/

Same,been looking for a mid rate non-custom server for centuries . (found skadi ended up dissapointed,DEX .. )