How to make easy money from begging

• 4 weeks later...

THe biggest joke is when you see lvl 1 chars to cry for adena, it screms scammers.

I mean you can understand who is lvl 1 because they hold the initial items.

The best way is to make a person even lvl 1 but get him some sort of d-grade items (easily visible) and pretend you are a real player that needs to get going on in his items. Even better make a real 40 lvl char with d-grades and cry for the new c-grade equipment. I once got a full homunkulus weapon from a good person.

THe biggest joke is when you see lvl 1 chars to cry for adena, it screms scammers.

I mean you can understand who is lvl 1 because they hold the initial items.

The best way is to make a person even lvl 1 but get him some sort of d-grade items (easily visible) and pretend you are a real player that needs to get going on in his items. Even better make a real 40 lvl char with d-grades and cry for the new c-grade equipment. I once got a full homunkulus weapon from a good person.

You can see by the equips and by the name... chars like XxXxX or lililil or Noob2009 or whatever....

You can see by the equips and by the name... chars like XxXxX or lililil or Noob2009 or whatever....

THat too, I mean when you see a dwarf, wearing the items that the game gives you when you first enter the game with the name "Adenaplx" then you know that this char is not made for career playing.

People think too little when it comes to cheat others some times.

• 3 weeks later...