L2J-Event Engine

Could you post the compiled please review

The releases are posted here -> https://github.com/u3games/L2J_EventEngine/releases

If you need a guide, there is one -> https://github.com/u3games/L2J_EventEngine/wiki

• 4 weeks later...

someone would have adapted to acis ? Engine do not think so nowhere to acis . not able to adapt .

you are not able to adapt a code?and you flame me on another forum?really now? haha nice mate :) 

you are not able to adapt a code?and you flame me on another forum?really now? haha nice mate :)

Who bother you sweetness, i'll make him regret the day he joined forum  :-[

Edited by AccessDenied

Who bother you sweetness, i'll make him regret the day he joined forum  :-[

my love :( do something..... :( he hurt my feelings..... and now i saw that post from him... 

my love :( do something..... :( he hurt my feelings..... and now i saw that post from him... 

Is okey, i contacted hitler, he will make him into soap with aloe. We gonna have shower together tonight  :-[  :-[  :-[

Is okey, i contacted hitler, he will make him into soap with aloe. We gonna have shower together tonight  :-[  :-[  :-[

w0w thanks <3, we are gonna use it for sure :)  

give me his skype i must talk with him...  Iv'e heard that he needs help for his new army because they dont have off spawn loc.

Edited by AbSoLuTePoWeR

w0w thanks <3, we are gonna use it for sure :)  

give me his skype i must talk with him...  Iv'e heard that he needs help for his new army because they dont have off spawn loc.

awww you such a cuteness  :-[  if this thing called "l2jkain" bother you again tell me :3

I wish i could Sin you for this -> w0w thanks <3, we are gonna use it for sure 

xD

Edited by AccessDenied

Spawn protection implemented.

Dual Box protection implemented.

Does the lates (v2.2 release contain these?, becuase i haven't found any new release at the realeases section) or only the master does ? 

Nevermind, I've exported the .jar from the master just in case.

Edited by Horse

• 1 month later...

Does the lates (v2.2 release contain these?, becuase i haven't found any new release at the realeases section) or only the master does ? 

Nevermind, I've exported the .jar from the master just in case.

For now, just master has these features. Anyway, i'm working on new features and bug fixes.

• 3 years later...

I know this post is old but i tried to adapt it in l2jmobius highfive.

I made a lot of code changing  - implementation but i cannot figure out this one and its really bothering me..

If someone can help me out i will appreciate it. Thanksl!! 

As you can see there is no method getKnownList() in L2Npc. 

desktop.PNG

Edited by BloOdDiamOnD