high five [L2J] L2Tales Ruby & Azure

Stalone

is weird to see you giving good answer's

wtf is going on? achylek becomed a good guy from no where? the troll left his body?

Good question,

but i wont answer )

He activated his ''subclass''

my main has been banned *

Edited by AchYlek

is weird to see you giving good answer's

wtf is going on? achylek becomed a good guy from no where? the troll left his body?

also noticed that, and kinda feel worried about ahyleg

maybe doctor told him he has 2 weeks of life left and he wanted to become better person? :C

also noticed that, and kinda feel worried about ahyleg

maybe doctor told him he has 2 weeks of life left and he wanted to become better person? :C

Ya u got it,

lets give to this person cookies

i dont know whats the most lame part of this post

Nothing, 

This will be 2k15 best server with more than 40k+ ppl, dont worry 

when i saw this post from random at forum..

"ye.. but 2 new servers??you really expect 30k+ new players??cause sovereign alone had 18k.. so 1 server could handle the influx of new players..and later you could work on a merge or a new one..but 2 new ones..thats sort of weird"

i just laught 

:happyforever:

Edited by AchYlek

11412457_889707001094333_134055180061794

20.000 players?

C'mon Stalone everyone know this number is fake. Real numbers are 80.000 to 100.000+, but you always divide the online counter by 5 for the website so new players don't get scared away.

Only 20.000 in your dreams, maybe after 5 years there'll be only 20k players. In reality, on opening there'll be real >500.000 on start. But that's in each starting village, so it's 3 million online ON EACH SERVER. So 6 million minimum on opening so cut your bullshit, it will be another disgusting overpopulated server. I wouldn't be surprised if you hit 10 million online in first month.

Also with dualboxes (which don't appear on your online counter) it will be mathematically on ^2 so 100.000.000.000.000 (=100 trillion players online, which is a lot for High Five server). And if you count the offline shops it will be around 10100 real online so I hope your machine is ready.

20.000 players?

C'mon Stalone everyone know this number is fake. Real numbers are 80.000 to 100.000+, but you always divide the online counter by 5 for the website so new players don't get scared away.

Only 20.000 in your dreams, maybe after 5 years there'll be only 20k players. In reality, on opening there'll be real >500.000 on start. But that's in each starting village, so it's 3 million online ON EACH SERVER. So 6 million minimum on opening so cut your bullshit, it will be another disgusting overpopulated server. I wouldn't be surprised if you hit 10 million online in first month.

Also with dualboxes (which don't appear on your online counter) it will be mathematically on ^2 so 100.000.000.000.000 (=100 trillion players online, which is a lot for High Five server). And if you count the offline shops it will be around 10100 real online so I hope your machine is ready.

I swear , i laugh my ass out.

Thanks for this post , god bless you.

20.000 players?

giphy.gif

what ever u guys say still stalone is on top and at least i hated him on past but now i admit it without any doubt.

achylek send this guy your previous profile photo plz

well

achylek send this guy your previous profile photo plz

nah its not about this just i know to admit even people i hated, and i guess most of you know it already just no balls to admit.