Adrenalin Bypass For Lineage.ru

MLU

Sorry if i thought that this forum was for help each other. On L2 Redemption you can log in normally, without do any alteration, just turn off antivirus. Now anyone can help us to know the way to use Adrenaline on Lineage.ru? Thanks.

It worked, thx man you are a very good person ;). For the other peoples that are trying to log in L2.ru, do exactly what he wrote. To suspend processes download Process Explorer. Have Fun ^^

Does it work with cracked adr? I started l2 and adr, but no chars shown up.

ya, thats is cracked adren..

maybe turn off antivirus and run it as admin 

today l2 redemption bot. protect got update sorry guys next time dont post bot inject tricks on maxcheaters keep it private :)

there is no bot protection what can stop adrenaline, but ok

They got small update which changed addresses and added checks on Say and Say2 engine fucntions, but nothing big, still can be disabled easly ^^

http://i.imgur.com/pxs0mGD.jpg

And it is easly possible to stop adreanline but all antibots currently existing are just poor

Edited by Szakalaka

And it is easly possible to stop adreanline but all antibots currently existing are just poor

ya, possible but for 1 day after everyone who want boting will find way how bypass it. 

ya, possible but for 1 day after everyone who want boting will find way how bypass it. 

your "ways" ends on suspending/killing threads or processes, eventually changing name or crc of file, bitch pls.

your "ways" ends on suspending/killing threads or processes, eventually changing name or crc of file, bitch pls.

ya, say me server where u dont saw me boting?))))))))))

maybe i just write easy ways for bypass, but u dont know about me nothing so stfu 

everything work fine

u must suspend shield.exe when u login also start.exe from adre u need suspend. 

http://imgur.com/kKsGwSp

Cannot suspend it, only "kill it" and then when I try to log it gives same error "update client to log in" :(

Got any solution?

i know quite a lot, you are clueless, can't write 'hello world' without looking for examples,

all your so called "bypasses" comes down to asking smarter ppl and then bragging on forums "you found out".

You can't even use proper english, so you would fail on googling or reading docs of anything complex.

Still, you are prolly beyond rest of leeching idiots who barely use brain, but your bragging, as mentioned above... start to be hilarious :D

yayya tru storki

there at all servers u can run all bots easy, if no i will better spend 10e for adren and after i will get 500e per week, so why i should learn bullshits