Adrenalin Smartguard

fizikas

i try with 1.61 russ version bot, i changed adsmon loader adrenalin name, and use hide tools and works, but after 5-10sec bot auto hide in tray, but in this time you can set bot and works :D

http://prntscr.com/76m2qa

• 1 month later...

i try with 1.61 russ version bot, i changed adsmon loader adrenalin name, and use hide tools and works, but after 5-10sec bot auto hide in tray, but in this time you can set bot and works :D

http://prntscr.com/76m2qa

ty for the info adr.bot, can you share any good hide application tool? ty

ty for the info adr.bot, can you share any good hide application tool? ty

Its not need hide app, just process explorer and suspend start.exe, when u open l2 and there is smartguard windows so after it u will resume start.exe and np 

Its not need hide app, just process explorer and suspend start.exe, when u open l2 and there is smartguard windows so after it u will resume start.exe and np 

i tried that already but always the smart-guard found my bot,all day im searching for 1 app hide program still nothing.

i tried that already but always the smart-guard found my bot,all day im searching for 1 app hide program still nothing.

what server?

also at windows 7 64bit + u cant find hide program 

• 1 month later...

litle refresh here

im using hiding process for start and also for adrenaline also im using reneme window and hide tray

the smart guard getting me every time im injecting adrenaline to l2.bin

any ideas ?

• 1 month later...

Hi ... I am using adr what I do is run start.exe admson and when I open my client I press ctr + alt + del and kill the start.exe before selling smarte q guard appears, but the client THEN given " The program not responding " but Detects that prohibition applies me start 1 hour , the probe using hidetoolz and is the same.

. Any ideas?

Sry for my bad english!!!