high five [L2J] L2Redemption

L2-Redemption

That answer i waited from Achy  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:

"that server is full of randoms, not big clans but its starting gowing up that clans."

isnt it same?

"that server is full of randoms, not big clans but its starting gowing up that clans."

isnt it same?

No, cuz its full of phantoms and some randoms, been there the other day and those screenshots are a big bulls*** and where those clans have so many on? Have seen just few ppl of the same clan but 50+ u must be joking.

No, cuz its full of phantoms and some randoms, been there the other day and those screenshots are a big bulls*** and where those clans have so many on? Have seen just few ppl of the same clan but 50+ u must be joking.

it was numbers from yesterday antharas

The server is one big bot farm zone, hilarious amounts of bots everywhere, in LOA, DW, Instances, everywhere.

Real numbers of player there is 800-900 rest are bots, and boxes

And yeah, there isnt 1 good clan there, there are some OOC, wanabes polish fakefagots that cant pvp but maybe 1 decent clan there was Navigators and rest are just full zerg x1000 randoms.

So yeah, server is garbage.

You will enjoy playing with MANY real people for 1 maybe 1 1/2 weeks.Then you 'll seeSPH bots everywhere you go.Personally 3 of my friends had 12+ SPH bots at the same time each(highest was 21).The only action you 'll get will be during TW/sieges/epics.To answer to your question every server gets emptied after 2 weeks max.I

Back on topic:Ye server will be empty-full of sph bots just like the last time.Nice server with much action once a week for 4 hours.

Im always right.

sagrado-jesus.jpg

hm, i just think why ppl at 2k15 still cry about bots?

go check offi server,  90% of ppl are bots also and nobody care. 

True that, but that counts only for 1-85, after 85+ they banning unless you are lucky and they dont catch you.

hm, i just think why ppl at 2k15 still cry about bots?

and i think why at 2k15 ppl still play l2.

edit:oh wait,they dont.their bot is.

Edited by Eagle_Eye