many servers are used L2P files ?

L2 World, L2 Age, World of Ages(Woa)

All very successful before they all failed, but thats another story :) But keep in mind that this package now have its core totaly upgraded and all of known reports for the past few years are fixed, and we have developed things that you can't simply see around in any other server :) So we still stand strong around in h5 community, even have plans to prepare one Interlude surprise for the oldschool lovers out there.

Edited by Lineage2Realm

Indeed, I remember world, WoA and age to be very successful .. Hope this one will be too, I think it will be tho :)

Thank you. It will be. But you know that we can only make the files... players make the server :)

+1 casual player here. :)

Thank you for positive comment :)

bella  sux <3 

O hai mi frend<3

Staff seems very friendly and listens to their people at their forums I see, I like this very much so I post it here for people that dont go in forum to check it.. I like that you people listen to the players and really pay attention to it to satisfy them!! :) +1

Staff seems very friendly and listens to their people at their forums I see, I like this very much so I post it here for people that dont go in forum to check it.. I like that you people listen to the players and really pay attention to it to satisfy them!! :) +1

Thanks mate!

Sounds good for me , there are some unique stuff that sound promising , good job guys you defenetly outdone yourselves and learned from other servers :)

Thanks for possitive comment!

Very interesting,waiting for beta . gl with server

Coming very soon!

server will good i mean when they catch all bots and balance game Economy will be good for play long term 

Thank you Edimaxx, register in our forums and look around. :)

yah real 2,5k and at siege was max 2 pt vs 2 pts

and taleski with 500 real got siege 150 vs 150 vs 150, please bella... 

maybe their last projects was not with 3k real online but i remember few years ago L2 World was the most populated server with big online and very good/funny/enjoyable moments which at least i remember very well