classic [L2J] L2Sparkle

An4rchy

As I can see in da pt farm area video, ur dagger skills rarely land in de front. And if they do land,dmg is kinda small. Have u done smth about it?

Actually there is about 10-15% chance of failure in front skills. Backstab has very low fail chance but it can only land on players back and the reuse time is bigger.

The damage is fine, the fake pcs are meant to have strong defense but lower hp, so we can avoid titan soloing them.

We have tested daggers in PvP and they look just fine. Besides, there will be beta period :)

About the Drugs, it would be nicer to have more complex use, like Kelrzher said, but most of the players wouldn't really understand it or it would be annoying for some. Still it's a funny feature ;p

Thanks everyone :)

Ohh I forgot about something..

What about dwarves that have skills like Siege golem etc

I don't see why we should keep these skills

The reason to keep em is: the castle's walls can ONLY be destroyed by siege summons. So, if you will go with custom way, then don't forget to edit the core, so the walls can be destroyed by players :)

Ohh I forgot about something..

The reason to keep em is: the castle's walls can ONLY be destroyed by siege summons. So, if you will go with custom way, then don't forget to edit the core, so the walls can be destroyed by players :)

dis

I guess then this will depend on poll's voting :)

Perhaps a unique way to learn these skills or something.

then why my suggestion for drugs is complex and you are going to make a unique way to learn 3 useless skills :P ? Well just add siege golems on dwarfs and for example add restriction to skill (be casted near walls) (fast hit time) and reuse about ++++ hours if golem gets killed) so this will make sieges more interesting or else make the sieges more interesting like Revenger and Vago made on their last project (dont remember the name)

then why my suggestion for drugs is complex and you are going to make a unique way to learn 3 useless skills :P ? Well just add siege golems on dwarfs and for example add restriction to skill (be casted near walls) (fast hit time) and reuse about ++++ hours if golem gets killed) so this will make sieges more interesting or else make the sieges more interesting like Revenger and Vago made on their last project (dont remember the name)

Indeed Emineo had a nice siege system. But i don't see how it would fit with a PvP server. I'm thinking to add what you said though, make the skills castable near Castles.

finally a interesting project ill give it a shot :)

good luck,keep it up

Thank you mate :)

Make sure to check & register in our forums. There is no email verification needed, plus you will catch up with the latest updates, suggest, ask and help the server's community to grow!

Update: Our auto-updater has been uploaded to both site and forum. You may download our latest patch from our auto-updater.

P.S. The patch will be uploaded on the forum along with the server's opening.

Edited by An4rchy